Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This cat is the embodiment of us

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buUZKIaSYb4[/video]

20 years alone in a basement after being abandoned

No its better than us because it got sympathy eventually. 20 years is fuckall for most oldcels here

KV3 said:
No its better than us because it got sympathy eventually. 20 years is fuckall for most oldcels here

20 human years for a cat... thats literally 90-100 years old for a human. stop the cope

flowerful said:
20 human years for a cat... thats literally 90-100 years old for a human. stop the cope

Legit LOLd IRL, but seriously these videos are insanely good at portraying how being incel feels

I think this could be a way to get normies to understand us since they sympathize more with animals than ugly men

flowerful said:

This cat has more female interaction than me

Total Imbecile said:
flowerful said:
Legit LOLd IRL, but seriously these videos are insanely good at portraying how being incel feels
I think this could be a way to get normies to understand us since they sympathize more with animals than ugly men

true

flowerful said:
KV3 said:
This cat has more female interaction than me
just make it to 95 years old bud
Sorry its hard for me to sympathize with animals because I'm asian. I've actually eaten cats, so I kind of overlook their abuse kind of like how most people overlook abuse that goes on in cow slaughterhouses.

Super has been feeding her?

KV3 said:
Sorry its hard for me to sympathize with animals because I'm asian. I've actually eaten cats, so I kind of overlook their abuse kind of like how most people overlook abuse that goes on in cow slaughterhouses.

Asian cruelty, how stereotypical. Any abuse in a cow slaughter house inst prolonged like it is for an animal like this

Not even close.

Someone took care of this poor creature, and in the end it got sympathy and a new home and love.

Nobody gives half a shit about us. Society considers us worthless at best and "dangerous creeps" at worst. Femoids, and people in general, delight in how we suffer because they believe, honestly, that we deserve it somehow. They don't want us to be found, to recover, to be cared for and loved.

They want us to die and rot, preferably quietly and out of sight so we do not offend their normalfag sensiblities.

KV3 said:

Nuke China

Cats are the exact opposite of us. They are treated wonderfully because they are cute.

We are the rats stuck in the basement that the super stepped on and brutally killed.

KV3 said:

Do you eat dog with bok choy?

RichCel said:
Not even close.

Someone took care of this poor creature, and in the end it got sympathy and a new home and love.

Nobody gives half a shit about us. Society considers us worthless at best and "dangerous creeps" at worst. Femoids, and people in general, delight in how we suffer because they believe, honestly, that we deserve it somehow. They don't want us to be found, to recover, to be cared for and loved.

They want us to die and rot, preferably quietly and out of sight so we do not offend their normalfag sensiblities.

this, society wants us dead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back