Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This carricature is coping at best.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★

Reality: Tradwife is fucking 100s of chads and tyrones and posting it on ph and of, and the guy is jerking off to it

Chicken and egg isn't it really. They're saying he's like that naturally and that's why girls don't like him.

My perception is that girls don't like him and that's why he's like that.

Chicken and egg isn't it really. They're saying he's like that naturally and that's why girls don't like him.

My perception is that girls don't like him and that's why he's like that.
That's the part normies always get wrong (more like pretend to get wrong, they know what's up).

Men like us aren't born extremists, we become extremists after years of mistreatment and bad experiences.

That's the part normies always get wrong (more like pretend to get wrong, they know what's up).

Men like us aren't born extremists, we become extremists after years of mistreatment and bad experiences.

I was thinking about that just now actually while watching some of the Nik Cruz trial.

Don't get me wrong I don't condone what he did for a second but... I do get this feeling like a lot of normies want to treat people terribly and then when some inevitably snap, they quickly leap on their high horse because they never did anything like that.

I was thinking about that just now actually while watching some of the Nik Cruz trial.

Don't get me wrong I don't condone what he did for a second but... I do get this feeling like a lot of normies want to treat people terribly and then when some inevitably snap, they quickly leap on their high horse because they never did anything like that.
I made a video where his plight was mentioned:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0dOsGHbCoE