Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This can't be life.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
Life isn't supposed to be hollow, empty, no good memories, no friends, no girlfriend, no relationship, no license, no car, no job, no future, no happiness, no hope, no life.

Seeing my mother getting older toward the inevitable day that she's gonna pass, i don't want to live that day, i don't know how long i can hold anymore.

AF27E866 161D 4D22 A778 7EB508608754

Life isn't supposed to be hollow, empty, no good memories, no friends, no girlfriend, no relationship, no license, no car, no job, no future, no happiness, no hope, no life.
It should and it was always like this but many fail to grasp that since only chads were highlighted in history books.

Also
no license, no car
@LastGerman thoughts?

>mongoloid
>Hikikomorimaxxing till

Are you larping or do you really live in Asia..

So true :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

>mongoloid
>Hikikomorimaxxing till

Are you larping or do you really live in Asia..
Not larping i have asperger, i look like eggy, i live in canada, and hikikomori is because i thought it's a better term than neet,