Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This came up on my Facebook feed...I think he's one of us.

wristcel

wristcel

Recruit
★★
FB IMG 1574850381994

how old is he?

damn, spending birthday without friends is suifuel

SOMEONE CARED ABOUT HIM ENOUGH TO GIVE HIM A BIRTHDAY CAKE, AND A WRAPPED PRESENT.

HE IS NOT ONE OF US.

Mogs me at looking manly

He's 27 according to the comments. The photo was uploaded by his mum.

Hits too close to home

Was he a girl, he would get laid

SOMEONE CARED ABOUT HIM ENOUGH TO GIVE HIM A BIRTHDAY CAKE, AND A WRAPPED PRESENT.

HE IS NOT ONE OF US.

A birthday like this would be a dream for me, that means that my mother did care about. she never made or order a cake in 37 years.
This photo is pure happiness compared to my life. The presente wrapped isa a dream and look at his face, he is happy- Lucky him. Otherwise he probably is a n incel.

A birthday like this would be a dream for me, that means that my mother did care about. she never made or order a cake in 37 years.
This photo is pure happiness compared to my life. The presente wrapped isa a dream and look at his face, he is happy- Lucky him. Otherwise he probably is a n incel.
Same here. I have never been given any presents, Christmas or birthday. That cake he got looks beautiful too. I would be so happy, I would cry to have that.

HE IS NOT ONE OF US.

Low IQ. It was probably his parents. So we are not incels now if we have parents?

Honestly if u get a cake then your not an incel

Low tier normie

Same here. I have never been given any presents, Christmas or birthday.

The only "present" that was given to me in the last decades were money beacuse i live alone but my family (uncles and hants) never had a phonecall to me asking how's gone my day. I think people for self-defense didn't want to see or talk with depressed guys like us, we arte broken products, but for foids (especially with food problems like anorexia or bulimia) family do all that family could do for her.

But the don't want to see incels, they gave us money to clear their coscience.
(Excuse all for my bad english)

I warned my parents not to take photos of me and upload them, and they did it behind my back. They did one time and I "hacked" their accounts and deleted shit to teach them a lesson, and said if they did it again I'd post a bunch of Nazi stuff on their profiles.

I still check every so often to see that they haven't posted any old photos or anything of me.

Don't fucking post pictures of people without their permission, especially after that person told you not to post shit to begin with.

Looks like an extreme mentalcel.

At least your parents care enough about you to get presents.

Yeah, ok. And what does getting a cake/presents from parents have anything to do with your physical attractiveness?

Yeah, ok. And what does getting a cake/presents from parents have anything to do with your physical attractiveness?
He looks like a tall white guy, he has no weird scars. He just has a bad haircut, and needs to loose a few pounds. HE IS NOT AN INCEL.

Mogs me on looks/height alone
also someone cares enough for him to cake him a cake and wrap him a present.
failed normie, not an incel

If you're loved by your family you take a lot of self-esteem to face the world and even foids, If you feel rejected by your own family everything start to collapse and you're too devasted to face girls in youth and after. That's a part of the Incel problem, if i could lived in a good family with warmth and dialogue my relationships with the foids could be different. That's the link with inceldom.
Mogs me on looks/height alone
also someone cares enough for him to cake him a cake and wrap him a present.
failed normie, not an incel

Yes.

He looks like a tall white guy, he has no weird scars. He just has a bad haircut, and needs to loose a few pounds. HE IS NOT AN INCEL.

That was not your original premise. Your premise was "cake or presents = not an incel".
If you're loved by your family you take a lot of self-esteem to face the world and even foids, If you feel rejected by your own family everything start to collapse and you're too devasted to face girls in youth and after. That's a part of the Incel problem, if i could lived in a good family with warmth and dialogue my relationships with the foids could be different. That's the link with inceldom.

Cope. Your peers can still destroy your self-esteem even if you have a loving bluepilled family. After all, you are looking for friendships and relationships with your peers, not parent aged folks.
Edit: By the same logic, every chad who grew up in a dysfunctional family should be an incel. Yet, the all slay left and right.

Last edited:
I warned my parents not to take photos of me and upload them, and they did it behind my back. They did one time and I "hacked" their accounts and deleted shit to teach them a lesson, and said if they did it again I'd post a bunch of Nazi stuff on their profiles.

I still check every so often to see that they haven't posted any old photos or anything of me.

Don't fucking post pictures of people without their permission, especially after that person told you not to post shit to begin with.
Damn same shit with me. I tell my parents "you can take as many photos of me as you like as long as you respect my decision for you not to upload them to facebook" most times they listen but sometimes I see the pictures posted anyway

As long as he did something with his hair and lost weight he’d do okay, assuming he isn’t short or aspit

Mogs me from Tampa to Sacremento.

Yes it's over, but at least he got a present

Hey, it’s me a few days ago jfl.

mogs me looking manly

He is ugly
A mentalcel can be ugly too.
Where's the problem?
He looks happy, that's the pursuit of life.
I wish i was mentalcel enough to enjoy this passage on earth.
I was just stating a fact, also just because they take a picture of you with a cake it does not necessarily mean that you are happy for real.