Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope This burger from Burger King is so based

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Big King XL

never tried, should I?

looks good ngl

Burger King has good cheseburgers and I like their spicy chicken sandwich alot as well. However, pretty much everything else is trash. Fries are trash, nuggets are trash, whopper is trash. Their poutine is good though.

I've never had that one but will get one next time.

Burger King has good cheseburgers and I like their spicy chicken sandwich alot as well. However, pretty much everything else is trash. Fries are trash, nuggets are trash, whopper is trash. Their poutine is good though.

I've never had that one but will get one next time.
Yeah fries are meh, and nuggets are not great either especially when compared to McDonald’s. But I like the whopper, especially a double whopper.

Looks nice but never eaten it tbh

Looks nice but never eaten it tbh
Do you even have Burger King near you mutha fucka?
Yeah it is pretty good and my favourite, but you have to eat it quickly. It tastes like shit when cold.
I’m thinking it’s my favorite too. Only other that is close is the big rodeo xl king. I forget the name exactly.

better not be a soy burger

Yeah fries are meh, and nuggets are not great either especially when compared to McDonald’s. But I like the whopper, especially a double whopper.
Whopper is trash and just makes me feel gross when I eat it

Big Mac is alot better