Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This bullshit is derailing my looksmaxing plizzzz mirrorcels selfiecels looksmaxcels GET IN HERE AND HELP ME

S

shibo

Officer
Ok so you know that pic ppl do where you take a pic of you in the mirror with your phone back facing camera (not selfie cam) well i look ugly in that but good in snapchat camera can someone please help me also i asked my mom about this i showed her 2 different pics one selfie with me in iphone camera which flips it and one in snapchat which doesnt flip it. she said i looked like the snapchat one which isnt flipped also i look better in snapchat cam in normal iphone selfie app it makes my nose crooked my eyes look all weird and gay and my jaws unsymmretrical but all those flaws gone uncrooked nose straight jaw in snapchat pic (unfiltered) so what do i do

I don't understand what the issue is. If your mom said you look like the best picture it's fine right?

Why not modify it with an app like AirBrush?

Not like a good camera is gonna save you from inceldom

Sounds like cope

What you look like on video is how you look like to everyone else

yet another extraterrestial IQ shibo post ded srs

probably the most true

and the most important photo is a group photo with other people, you will immediately be able to compare looks and NT and awkwardness (and no, you won't like the comparison)

take a sharp small mirror and go outside to the sharp white daylight, this will be probably the most accurate (the only flaw is that it will be a flipped version)

Based videopill. This is the hardest to swallow in terms of knowing your attractiveness level

FRAT.

I'm stepping around this puddle of word puke.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back