Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This broke chadlite is being praised on TikTok for his daily routine in his van

moneymaxxers on suicide watch :lul::lul::lul:

I call bullshit, you're homeless & your hair & skin routine is your priority? You fucking kidding me, who's holding the camera when it pans around?

Van explode
Oh look honey a van explosion

What a great personality he has.

moneymaxxers on suicide watch :lul::lul::lul:
That tik tok is a joke, he’s not living like that in real.
I call bullshit, you're homeless & your hair & skin routine is your priority? You fucking kidding me, who's holding the camera when it pans around?
Same it’s a publicity stunt. On tiktok, everything is motivated by clout/fame.

They fake dieing/parents getting cancer/exploit 3 world issues and political movements for personal fame.

Can’t trust that app

I'll take your word for it as I'm not clicking a tiktok link.

If he was ugly they'd call him a loser for living in a van

jfl at people screaming about showers 24/7 when this guy doesn't take any

@ReturnOfSaddam aaaaaaaand obviously he has thick NW0 hair. Even he himself calls his hair thick in that video

Broke? He has a fresh new haircut and hoodie, his top priorities are TikTok and looks

Fake. Just like the numerous attractive women on YouTube claiming to be living in their vehicle while being perfectly groomed.

I swear to god im getting increasingly pissed at how fucking unfair life is as an ugly male, chads get fucking PRAISED FOR EVERY SINGLE RETARDED ACTION THEY DO, WHILE FUCKING CUMSKINS AND SANDNIGGERS TRY TO FIND THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEIR LIVES TO FIND MY FUCKING "MISTAKES" I HATE NORMIES FOIDS AND CHADS IF I WAS IN POWER I WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE GREATEST FUCKING GENOCIDE EVER, EVEN GHENGIZ WOULD BE SURPIRSED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

More seriously, imagine living in a van.

I know crazy ppl who embraced that life. After 10 years of doing low qualified shit jobs on the road (agriculture), they suddenly realized they wasted their youth doing nothing while everyone is trying to study, make a career, buy a house ... Imagine how cucked you might feel in your shitty van at 30, knowing you IQ has already been decreasing for 5 years, and that you have no perspective in life, except for this fucking old cheap van piece of shit.

Even NEETs have it better, because they are aware they just have fun and rot, and at least they live in a fucking house to begin with.
you can't be "loser" if you good looking

where is that that its warm enough in fedruary?

I hope he loses his hair

Even if it is fake, it goes to show Chad can be homeless without a penny to his name and he will be swarmed by foids.

Nowhere near chadlite tier but ok

jfl at people screaming about showers 24/7 when this guy doesn't take any
If you're good looking you can completely disregard conventional personal hygiene without noticable social penalty.

''ummmm hi i when i wake up i wash my head and put some shit in my hair'' Exceptional showcase of personality, no wonder women lust for him.

We used to call that "being homeless"

Where does he charge his phone?.

Meanwhile, mother fuckers that have to work their shitty minimum wage gig job 12 hours a day don't nearly get this much attention if any at all working like a dog on a short leash. Fuck this guy, get the fuck out of here!

Let's see this whiny faggot survive being homeless in a wilderness encampment, you know, when you're really homeless because you can't afford a car or even a van. I doubt this motherfucker knows what real homelessness is like, probably was only homeless for like four weeks. Four weeks? Ha, fucking cake walk bitch.

Last edited:
Teehee minimilism is so cute. You should invite me over in the van sometime chad!
it's actually pretty cool ngl. but while chad gets praised for it I get called a lazy loser :feelscomfy: which I am but that's beside the point :feelskek:

another day another wagiepill :feelscomfy:

it's actually pretty cool ngl. but while chad gets praised for it I get called a lazy loser :feelscomfy: which I am but that's beside the point :feelskek:

another day another wagiepill :feelscomfy:
I remember being homeless quite vividly and it is a mental scar to this day shaping my opinions of human nature overall.

If you're an average or sub average looking man in appearances and somebody set you ablaze bitches wouldn't piss on you to put the fire out, if you are dying in the streets women will literally step over you going about their day entirely indifferent but only after they spit on you first.

This punk ass whiny bitch thinks he has life so hard, ha, he doesn't know what fucking hard life is.

Last edited:

This is actually true in my experience. I was once chatting a lot with a girl which with I thought I had a really good connection (I knew her from classes), and then once she started bragging how she smoked weed with a random guy and fell asleep there (with a peace sign emoji), just trying to hurt my feelings I think. Also groups of girls giggling and getting really excited over conversations over some drunk guy while going out, and every little detail of what he did and didn't do, it's like they are always talking about the same idiot. I swear that low inhib, NT, and being too stupid to feel shame beats looks everyday. I feel like my love is totally wasted, no matter how much effort I put in

What a great personality he has.
He's not even good looking jfl he's just a tallfag with a prettyboy haircut. Height is literally all you need in order to slay if you aren't ugly

Last edited:
Living in a van is high IQ if you cannot leechmaxx. JFL at people who think paying ridiculous rent to live in some shitty apartment is that much better.

Just vanmaxx bro