Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This boomer is making fun of incels

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★

He laterally says that this guy should not follow doctors advice and drink alcohol and getting an STD is "fun and part of growing up"

i fucking hate boomers, theyre all entitled ungrateful pieces of shit

The guy's a Marine. They say Marines get all the women.

Man Pick and Gossip on other Man .

JFL

at this gynocentric ( Woman favoured , impressionate HER ) Shithole.

This is the obnoxity you gotta Deal with .

Man Pick and Gossip on other Man .

JFL

at this gynocentric ( Woman favoured , impressionate HER ) Shithole.

This is the obnoxity you gotta Deal with .

Just be a Marine bro

they don't know the feeling of being alienated your entire life
the wall between you and the rest of humanity

He laterally says that this guy should not follow doctors advice and drink alcohol and getting an STD is "fun and part of growing up"

this is just fucking stupid. JUST LOOK AT THE GUY. He's incel. No need to kick the horse and rape it while it's rotting on the ground

Some boomers think they are entitled to mock you openly for your life choices. This guy is doing whatever he can to help cancer patients and that responsibility has limitations on your life, and gets mocked on a washed up has been's youtube channel for some unsolicited advice on how to get laid and "be normal".

Opera Anlk Grnt 2021 04 20 125333 wwwyoutubecom   Kopya

Has good points on mom part, but most likely doesn't know how hard bullying can get and how that shit fucks you up. Backhanded justification on bullying the misfits of society, just because they are different, even when he was bullied or so he says. I think he is lying out of his ass just so he can look like early destruction of mind is easy to fix.

Opera Anlk Grnt 2021 04 20 125254 wwwyoutubecom   Kopya

Just show yourself as a mysterious man that is not you at all theorem, includes accusations of being a complete psycho just because you don't fit the mold of soyciety.

this is just fucking stupid. JUST LOOK AT THE GUY. He's incel. No need to kick the horse and rape it while it's rotting on the ground
He might have a chance if he puts Sisyphean efforts on bettering himself, normies think so that is the truth. They shame and belittle his choices just because he is bottom of the barrel and doesn't try to improve at all, sticking out like a sore thumb to their "perfect" blue pill delusions.

Boomer scum insulting people who have it worse. Nothing new, plus the boomer is white so you know he loves shitting on fellow honkeys to make himself feel tough.

:feelskek:

Let's be real though it's not really a question of age but who is a sexless nonchad male versus who isn't. @Emba understands.
Emba LIED to get out of the Marines on his final interview! Pass3d all the many tests... But...

He took one look at that Captain, and lied his ass off!

If Emba became a marine he would have had a much better life. (Probably) But no. Emba DIDN'T LIKE THAT SMUG SON OF A BITCH!

And... Didn't want to be around dudes like that...

I’ll never ascend with a 60+ year old marine

A person who grew up during a time where women where still moderately controlled and also got the fuck tons of noodle whore pussy where he was stationed talking down to a subhuman born in the modern age. JFL
I’ll never ascend with a 60+ year old marine

1619015882992-gif.437404
I think your wording maybe a bit off there bro

A person who grew up during a time where women where still moderately controlled and also got the fuck tons of noodle whore pussy where he was stationed talking down to a subhuman born in the modern age. JFL

Out of all generations talking down on us, boomers are by far the most disgusting.
Just like foids, they would also kill themselves in a month if they found themselves in our shoes.

I would 1v1 this fag marine so hard in Rust mw2 ofcourse.

It's as over for them as it is for him