Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This board is a breath of fresh air

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
The mainstream is dead/intellectually dishonest and the broader western population are comprised of fools (women who are selfish deluded hypocrites and men who are brainwashed against their own interests literally from birth).

Any dissent from the mainstream narrative is crushed and censored/banned out. But not here lads.

Despite what people say and how much they hate incels, seems to me incels are broadly correct when it comes to women and the state of things. This board is a breath of fresh air.

Cheers lads, to sanity :feelsYall:

>board

Soyjakgif

Meh, for me it's more of an echo chamber

Atleast I can say whatever I want, anywhere else and I would have been promptly banned

Despite what people say and how much they hate incels, seems to me incels are broadly correct when it comes to women and the state of things. This board is a breath of fresh air.

Cheers to you likewise brocel :feelsokman:

iu

well written and based.

The mainstream is dead/intellectually dishonest and the broader western population are comprised of fools (women who are selfish deluded hypocrites and men who are brainwashed against their own interests literally from birth).

Any dissent from the mainstream narrative is crushed and censored/banned out. But not here lads.

:hax:

you're wrong incel, and stupid too :soy:

cheers buddy boyo :feelsYall:

Agree. Sometimes you have to descend to the bottom of the abyss to find honesty