Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This bluepiller is blocked from.is

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
IMG 6967

How did you manage this lads? :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

The best part is they’re convinced that our site has been terminated

Glad to see these faggots get the permanent ban :feelsBox:

Yep. Half of IT is now convinced our site is gone
Good, we have to keep that up. I wish I was an admin, I would be very strict with the rules and I would try to implement new forms of registration

Good, we have to keep that up. I wish I was an admin, I would be very strict with the rules and I would try to implement new forms of registration
Real shit.

They just got shat on by CF as all. Not sure exactly what will have triggered it but it's not a big deal. As usual though, IT are demonstrating how stupid they are. They're tech illiterate and always seem to have strange reactions to not being able to access the site when it's the most normal reason for downtime going jfl.

They just got shat on by CF as all. Not sure exactly what will have triggered it but it's not a big deal. As usual though, IT are demonstrating how stupid they are. They're tech illiterate and always seem to have strange reactions to not being able to access the site when it's the most normal reason for downtime going jfl.
They are all raging leftist boomers who think the world is the same as when they were 18

They are all raging leftist boomers who think the world is the same as when they were 18
They're just redditors who've taken retard pills tbh

Must have gotten an IP ban after making too many larp accounts

not sure what they did to trigger that, but good riddance regardless

Yep. Half of IT is now convinced our site is gone
They've been hoping this for years and get excited everytime when the site temporarily goes down

They dont even screenshot incels anymore, they just go after redpillers and mgtows now jfl
That's because they don't touch dogpill or monsterpil or zombiepill