Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This black pill comic is so based and true to life

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Green pill

True, I wanted to be an engineer.

The guy on the left sounds gay and like he's retarding human progress

The guy on the right looks like me lol

I shower daily, tbh.

Your "higher education" shouldn't count or be taken serious if you are not a STEMcel

"Damnit Jim! I'm a doctor not an engineer!"

Liberal arts students have no future job prospects, I will actually have a comfortable living standard and 6-figure job in Silicon Valley, whereas a liberal arts student's degree in multicolored bisexual pony studies will get them a $40,000 a year government job at best.

Liberal arts students have no future job prospects, I will actually have a comfortable living standard and 6-figure job in Silicon Valley, whereas a liberal arts student's degree in multicolored bisexual pony studies will get them a $40,000 a year government job at best.
Never underestimate the ability of liberal arts Chad and Stacy to "network" their way into a good job.

And they will still live a better and happier life than us.

What if you're already liberal arts student and still incel bro should I just end it?

Lmao that's not even remotely true. Engineering was so full of normies and chads it was unreal. Liberal arts and other non STEM fields were like 80+% women and half of the men there were effeminate fags carrying a purse who looked like their gay best friends.

Every day in engineering was a day of being mogged

I see i was not represented in this comic where is MY LOVEEEEEEEEE.

Drawn by a foid I guess...

> Liberal arts student

> Bright academic future

Pick one.

where is drooling cant get into university guy at