Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This black guy has 6 kids with this white women

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
"And if a man lie with a beast [of another race], HE SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH: And YE SHALL SLAY THE BEAST. And if a woman approach unto any beast [anyone of another race or people], and lie down thereto, THOU SHALT KILL THE WOMAN, AND THE BEAST: THEY SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH: THEIR BLOOD SHALL BE UPON THEM"

~(Leviticus 20:15-16).

This verse talks about bestiality, not racemixing. Jesus was a curry looking jew sandnigger who used to live in palestine, who used to speak Aramaic (archaic Arabic), neither he spoke Hebrew and Latin is out of question. He was no white blonde European. He was also an avid street-shitter too. JFL @ christiancels.

"And if a man lie with a beast [of another race], HE SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH: And YE SHALL SLAY THE BEAST. And if a woman approach unto any beast [anyone of another race or people], and lie down thereto, THOU SHALT KILL THE WOMAN, AND THE BEAST: THEY SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH: THEIR BLOOD SHALL BE UPON THEM"

~(Leviticus 20:15-16).

This is what i call
ISIS STYLE
Good interpretation brother keep up with your hate sooner or later it will do good for u

niggers dont count as ethnic
Tbh tbh I was gonna change it but, those somilians with huge ass foreheads count ethnic, they don’t look like the African American black.

As a blackcel, I happily enjoy seeing racist stormfront cuckcel with low Iq raging at the fact of my Tyrones brothas stealing all of their women. :feelsokman:

A payback for all of the sistas you raped back in the days chalkfaces.:feelskek:

A payback for all of the sistas you raped back in the days chalkfaces.
I've never raped anybody. My ancestors haven't raped anybody, because they weren't even here in that time. In fact, only a few rich white families owned slaves, most didn't have slaves, and couldn't even vote.

Check up on your history, mate.

I've never raped anybody. My ancestors haven't raped anybody, because they weren't even here in that time. In fact, only a few rich white families owned slaves, most didn't have slaves, and couldn't even vote.

Check up on your history, mate.
don't lie here, brother, we are incels, we face the truth like anyone else.
Blacked people WAS slaved in many white countries for centuries, and this was YOUR biggest mistake, from a racist point of view.
Slavery was the worst that black people has ever suffered, it was a great form of terrorism.
You can't hate us just because some fellas are fucking your white piper perri girls.

don't lie here, brother, we are incels, we face the truth like anyone else.
Blacked people WAS slaved in many white countries for centuries, and this was YOUR biggest mistake, from a racist point of view.
Slavery was the worst that black people has ever suffered, it was a great form of terrorism.
You can't hate us just because some fellas are fucking your white piper perri girls.
Can I be an honorary black guy?

Blacked people WAS slaved in many white countries for centuries, and this was YOUR biggest mistake,
I, nor anyone in my family, has ever owned slaves, and I'll be damned if I'm going to be blamed for the actions of others. You're not going to convince me of that liberal "white guilt" bull.

White faggots ITT pretending they aren't the biggest racemixers in the world. For every mulatto baby there are 20-30 more ER WMAF hapas being produced.

Disgusting. I hope the son goes ER. That's what race mixing does, is create more incels.

The white race is truly going to be extinct in the next century
Cope. Not true.

White faggots ITT pretending they aren't the biggest racemixers in the world. For every mulatto baby there are 20-30 more ER WMAF hapas being produced.
They'll be used as canon fodder for the Incel Army.
Disgusting. I hope the son goes ER. That's what race mixing does, is create more incels.
What cope shit is this? Only WMAF pairings produce ER. Tyrone-Becky pairings always produce the Chaddiest of Tyrones.

You can see his balls and dick popping out. Those pants can’t contain those humungo-balls.

You can see his balls and dick popping out. Those pants can’t contain those humungo-balls.

View attachment 72345

It's not like it is considered virtuous for white women to betray their own race. Oh no. The Jews haven't shit down our throats since WWII(because the big bad blue-eyed meanie Hitler turn gazillion poor merchants into lampshades)
[/QUOTE]
Oh no looks like we got another /pol/ retard here.

At least his offsprings have little chance not to be LowIQs like the beastly spawns of the Eurasian race.

ER was a victim of the yellow fever.

Brutal BBCpill. Its over for non-BBCs.

Ton of spam from non blackpilled people ITT

Barely any. The mixed people I knew irl (myself included) are virgins to this day.
Then we have different experiences, because the mulattos I've seen all looked either good or average. I can still remember a young man, half german and half black (father's side from the Ivory Coast), the guy was a total slayer. A really tall Chadrone.

He looks like Von Miller but I knew he was too smart to do this shit.

Is she white or jewish? Her noise looks semitic.

Well, so people here should be celebrating
Well if non-whites are breeding with each other its fine as long as they and their little abominations stay away from me. Albeit I would wonder if a Jewish Niglet is better at stealing since both stealing is in the blood of both thge Bastards of Cain (kikes) and Ham (Niggers)
Well if non-whites are breeding with each other its fine as long as they and their little abominations stay away from me. Albeit I would wonder if a Jewish Niglet is better at stealing since both stealing is in the blood of both thge Bastards of Cain (kikes) and Ham (Niggers)
mayve make a human zoo to entertain us white folk

Last edited: