Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This Black bitch has a higher market value and options than all of us combined

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
4vevj2gdow111.png

What did you say? She is ugly, demanding and expecting a child? No way you would date her? Well. I imagine her inbox being spammed. 100s of Chads and Tyrones wanting to fuck her. And Thousands of average men hoping to marry her. Your Incel ass wouldn't stand a fucking chance to date her.

Looksmatch currently rotting, "likes food". Sounds like a fat grenade about to go off already, "some college" TF is that supposed to mean?

Looksmatch currently rotting, "likes food". Sounds like a fat grenade about to go off already, "some college" TF is that supposed to mean?

Why the hell do so many of them use those filters? It shows you how obviously self conscious they are.

Not even the worse i've seen, there are literally deformed landwhales with more SMV than all of us

volcel if you wouldnt

why are black women always so fat? serious

4vevj2gdow111.png

What did you say? She is ugly, demanding and expecting a child? No way you would date her? Well. I imagine her inbox being spammed. 100s of Chads and Tyrones wanting to fuck her. And Thousands of average men hoping to marry her. Your Incel ass wouldn't stand a fucking chance to date her.
>No kids

I'd unironically do her tbh.

Fat is the Hottentot method of seasonal food storage.

meanwhile I´m tall, white, in shape and decent looking and never had a gf and spent my teens and 20s pretty much sexless despite approaching over 1000+ women.

She literally can choose between a new boyfriend and get sex by a good looking guy within 20 minutes of setting up an online profile.

Just fuck this life. I can´t take this much longer. I´m so close to snapping.