Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This bitch's videos are complete rageful for me.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3iD3s5AK3k&t=2s

I've been hate-watching this cunt's videos since finding her channel. Definitely one of those sheltered Asian girls who grew up in privilege she even went to Cornell University too. Imagine her trying to live a day in my mental prison shoes talking about "Sisyphean struggle"? :feelshaha:Meanwhile she is surrounded by all of her gay little trinkets and lives in some upscale studio apartment, lighting incense meanwhile getting ready for a date...Any of these Asian influencer/food youtuber whores always make me full of complete blind rage. It's actually quite amusing. :feelskek:

Last edited:
not one click, dont give her views theory

I've been hate-watching this cunt's videos since finding her channel. Definitely one of those sheltered Asian girls who grew up in privilege she even went to Cornell University too. Imagine her trying to live a day in my mental prison shoes talking about "Sisyphean struggle"? :feelshaha:Meanwhile she is surrounded by all of her gay little trinkets and lives in some upscale studio apartment, lighting incense meanwhile getting ready for a date...Any of these Asian influencer/food youtuber whores always make me full of complete blind rage. It's actually quite amusing. :feelskek:

What a dumb cunt. Boring ass video too

White bf, who's taller than her, probably 20 something, but well to do. Predictable clones

Why share her channel then?

The ways people find to waste their time

So how does this gook foid have an audience on J00tube in the first place
Her """content""" is boring as fuck I can't imagine most foids or guys voluntarily watching some narcissistic bubble shit like this JFL

So how does this gook foid have an audience on J00tube in the first place
Her """content""" is boring as fuck I can't imagine most foids or guys voluntarily watching some narcissistic bubble shit like this JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back