Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This bitch is sandnigger whore who sold her own country to radicall islamic organization and it is a proof that these libfag women have no loyalty.

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Sigrid Kaag is married and has four children :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.[3][2] Her husband, Anis al-Qaq,:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: is a dentist and a Palestinian national from Jerusalem who served as a deputy minister under Yasser Arafat in the 1990s and as the Palestinian representative to Switzerland.[39][40] Kaag is a noted polyglot and speaks six languages: Dutch, English, French, Spanish, German and Arabic.[12][41] She is a practicing Catholic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.[42] She was the first Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General featured in the Dutch edition of Vogue fashion and lifestyle magazine.[[UWSL]citation needed[/UWSL]]

Attachments

• downloadwegfwetf2w3er.jpg
    downloadwegfwetf2w3er.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I hope he beats her violently every day

Anis al qaq s me :lul::lul::lul:

Most people sadly have no loyalty not just woman

Today my friend I’m gonna teach you a lesson about loyalty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2