Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This bitch I cartwheeled her in the face BOOM (she got ko'd ngl)

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I have a weird set of scenarios and this thinking about it is honestly lifefuel to this day

At the time I had a crush on her and felt sorry but now this is what I wish I could relive

So our dickhead dance teacher hires me as a shit role (I mean the whole class participated) and I was obviously given a peon role doing cartwheels

so the bitch luckily did it too, I didn't see shit and kicked her in the head I didn't see, I kinda said sorry etc. she wasn't pissed didn't really mind all that much just laughed a bit

like again, I don't think it's wrong to cartwheel them if you can, at the time I felt weird, she was my crush but really I mean I grew up and this is part of my revenge and I'm grateful for that opportunity, just wish it was harder though and I wish I punched one of them cause they were honestly really rude