Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This bitch had an athletic boyfriend weighting about 230 pounds.

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlyV70czVQk

For all you idiots saying that only manlets are true incels. I've been seen for years a disproportion on the beauty standards a guy has to offer vs the beauty standards a girl has to offer.

Will an obese guy get a fit girlfriend?: NO.
He will rot alone and die alone.
Im not fat btw, I'm 1'87 and skinny. Would i get a skinny girl wich is shorter than me? Nope. Only a landwhale.
This is the west.

Curb your vision of the blackpill faggots.
Girls that i like should be perfectly available to me but they are not because there is not even a glimpse of equality in sexual selection this days.
They have such privileges they dont even see them.

Go to 4:40 if you want to skip the ohter stuff.

you can't lose in life as a white femoid

What am I missing
Everything. it will be to long to put my entire story in one post. impossible as a matter of fact.
But I can tell you one thing you are all missing: just for been white and tall you will not have sex.
Maybe in india, not were i live.
you can't lose in life as a white femoid
if even the landwhales are winning now imagine the state of things. this shit got out of control

Everything. it will be to long to put my entire story in one post. impossible as a matter of fact.
But I can tell you one thing you are all missing: just for been white and tall you will not have sex.
Maybe in india, not were i live.
Are you high inhib?

My sister got to date the quarter-back in school while I remain incel for eternity

Are you high inhib?
You can whatch my older post for that but:
Nope im agoraphobic as fuck. I have mental issues wich were caused by the bulling of foids particularly.
Also you dont know the state of Feminism in my country. I have serious anger issues towards them.
Trying to get a gf in that state is a no-no here. Could mean jailtime. More dangerous than dealing with drugs.
Still the times I've tried they've rejected me.
They have unacesible standards, even for foids that im one head taller than them im not enought.
I've been a hikkikomori for 15 years so i have no social status whatsoever.
Also broke as fuck.
Im ebephile or WTF is called, i like JBs.

Wnat me to go on? Im fucked up for real.
My sister got to date the quarter-back in school while I remain incel for eternity
I know, I have 3 cousins, 2 males one female. the grils is an ugly ass feminist, the only one who has managed to get a bf, unlike his brothers.
thats the state of things were i live. I HATE this country. I wish i could leave.

You can whatch my older post for that but:
Nope im agoraphobic as fuck. I have mental issues wich were caused by the bulling of foids particularly.
Also you dont know the state of Feminism in my country. I have serious anger issues towards them.
Trying to get a gf in that state is a no-no here. Could mean jailtime. More dangerous than dealing with drugs.
Still the times I've tried they've rejected me.
They have unacesible standards, even for foids that im one head taller than them im not enought.
I've been a hikkikomori for 15 years so i have no social status whatsoever.
Also broke as fuck.
Im ebephile or WTF is called, i like JBs.

Wnat me to go on? Im fucked up for real.
You need to wagemaxx for a bit then go to ascend in an easier country. You will slay in SEA easily.

You need to wagemaxx for a bit then go to ascend in an easier country. You will slay in SEA easily.
Men I cannot even leave my city or go to the grocery store without a panic attack.
You think i will have not run out of this shitwhole if i could allready? I wish I WISH. I cannot even work from my mental state.
Im a true mentalcel for those who think are not real. I will have to make a post about it.

Men I cannot even leave my city or go to the grocery store without a panic attack.
You think i will have not run out of this shitwhole if i could allready? I wish I WISH. I cannot even work from my mental state.
Im a true mentalcel for those who think are not real. I will have to make a post about it.
Have you seen a doctor about it? Go to a psychiatrist and they might give you xanax or something

1,87? Fuck you boy.

White women with colored eyes are a luxury that few can afford, most guys want to show off someone with this phenotype cause It brings status, even if the person in question is a fucking landwhale.

Have you seen a doctor about it? Go to a psychiatrist and they might give you xanax or something
Boyo i've been on pills for years.
i will put back here when I have it my mental diagnosis so you can see is not invented.
Im going to a mental care center now. the funny thing is that all my obsesions and traumas turns around foids, and I can not talk about them or i will be put on a watchlist.
Life is wonderfull
1,87? Fuck you boy.

White women with colored eyes are a luxury that few can afford, most guys want to show off someone with this phenotype cause It brings status, even if the person in question is a fucking landwhale.
A luxury i cannot aford neither it seems.
Let alone have the girls that I like.

Boyo i've been on pills for years.
i will put back here when I have it my mental diagnosis so you can see is not invented.
Im going to a mental care center now. the funny thing is that all my obsesions and traumas turns around foids, and I can not talk about them or i will be put on a watchlist.
Life is wonderfull

A luxury i cannot aford neither it seems.
Let alone have the girls that I like.
Well it seems you are a mentalcel. You have the looks needed to ascend. You just have to overcome your own mental problems. If you can get some money, go to SEA, and approach foids or use tinder, I GUARANTEE you will ascend. I'm 100% certain of it.

Well it seems you are a mentalcel. You have the looks needed to ascend. You just have to overcome your own mental problems. If you can get some money, go to SEA, and approach foids or use tinder, I GUARANTEE you will ascend. I'm 100% certain of it.
But only on SEA. Here I've been rejected like 20 times. Wich foids that I even dind't like!!
And I cannot move my ass. Have you seen how hikkikomori live for real? Whatcha documentary. Those poor bastards die virgin.
My brain is fucking over. Specially my anger issues towards foids and my sexual tastes I cannot change them. So Im stuck in inceldom.
I've been like that since 17. im 34 now. how im still alive?

But only on SEA. Here I've been rejected like 20 times. Wich foids that I even dind't like!!
And I cannot move my ass. Have you seen how hikkikomori live for real? Whatcha documentary. Those poor bastards die virgin.
My brain is fucking over. Specially my anger issues towards foids and my sexual tastes I cannot change them. So Im stuck in inceldom.
I've been like that since 17. im 34 now. how im still alive?
You are definitely mentalcel. You need to get to an easy country quickly. Do what you can to get a job and get money to travel. It's your best path.

You are definitely mentalcel. You need to get to an easy country quickly. Do what you can to get a job and get money to travel. It's your best path.
Thanks for the understanding, few people here understand mentalcells. i will make a post when I have my diagnosis.
Unfortunatelly moving country is not an option now. I WISH I WISH I can do it sometime. But i can barelly make it from my town to the city by car, let alone move far away. Im gonna get welfare soon and rot inaa apartment as my parents will kick me out of here soon. if welfare stops I will become homeless I guess?