Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This bitch faced Asian,4ft nothing, poor, "This is what a feminist looks like" shirt wearing cunt I knew from school is getting married...

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
...to a white, tall, blonde, blue eyed chad who is worth literally millions. I just saw her wedding pictures. She had a huge wedding with hundreds of people there in some exotic location.

She always acted pissed off, was arrogant as fuck, bullied incels and just an extremely mean person.

Generally the most vicious, meanest cunts I have ever know always ended up marrying way up and all of them are married to 8+/10 males in terms of looks.

If there is one thing I have learned in this life it´s that women never, ever lose.

The strongest blackpills are the ones you observe/experience in reality.

her kids will Eat Rice

over 4 the spawn

Well what do you think? Is it Chad's fault for marrying her or her fault for being a cunt?

An asteroid needs to Armageddon our asses ffs.

Hopefully her hapa sons will go ER on her or just go ER in general.

That picture looks like from the 1970's.

Not really surprised, White girls are too hard to get these days, you must go with an Asian, I see so many white guys with Asian girls now, however its awkward when she is so short and you could be so tall. If you are a 5 or 4 out of 10 white guy you rather get a 3 or 4 Asian girl then a 2 or 1 white girl.

...to a white, tall, blonde, blue eyed chad who is worth literally millions. I just saw her wedding pictures. She had a huge wedding with hundreds of people there in some exotic location.

She always acted pissed off, was arrogant as fuck, bullied incels and just an extremely mean person.

Generally the most vicious, meanest cunts I have ever know always ended up marrying way up and all of them are married to 8+/10 males in terms of looks.

If there is one thing I have learned in this life it´s that women never, ever lose.
Sounds like the story of Elliot Rodgers' parents.

I bet she's all tee-hee & sweetness around her Chad.

Can you pm some pics boyo i need some hardcore ERfuel. I hateasian holes with a passion

feminist always choose chads they are so hypocrite to their ideologies, fat acceptance bullshit, They just want a tall,blonde,blue eyed attractive guy to notice you, sickening sneaky people hide behind their ideologies
They are the one who tweet like "every girl deserves a peter kavinsky" shit, what did you do to deserve that kind of guy? All day you just text , protest and post a tweet about the "creepy" (ugly) who makes an eye contact with you, did you save a town from your past life?

Last edited:
she is pretty much living the ideal life. Her husband is a multi millionaire and they are constantly travelling all around the world to exotic locations. She is a hardcore feminist, too. Always making feminist posts. It´s how you would picture a perfect Hollywood romance.

Meanwhile I´m a tall white guy and my life is only misery and pain.

JFL

Generally the most vicious, meanest cunts I have ever know always ended up marrying way up and all of them are married to 8+/10 males in terms of looks..

The meaner they are to those they deem beneath them, the more submissive they are to those they deem above them.

That's a relatable experience OP. It's insane how fast time flies, and then you see all the dipshits you knew back in school all getting on with their lives and going places while I'm just sitting here, having accomplished hardly anything in that timespan.

A bully getting married is bad enough, but I reckon getting pregnant is even worse. It's always a win-win situation for them, because even if she decided to leave Chad, she'll get to be the single Mother who earns all the emotional support, gets to keep the kids, and receive additional payments from Chad.

Forget having kids in 2018. I hope she falls apart, mentally, and struggles with bringing up those children.