Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This band is so incel looking.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Kinda makes me sad that I never learned to sing or play shit. Using music is a legit way to ascend.

Last edited:
Most bands fail. Only good bands actually can ascend.

2nd from the left doesn't look too bad, others look like they drank too much soy as kids and they almost look ready to turn into trannies any second.

One of the members in the first pic is female. Can any of you spot?

Rockstars always ascend no matter how ugly they are!! Women LOVE men with status even if they are ugly.

Ric Ocasek from the band The Cars is one of the ugliest men out there. He has truecel tier looks. But he married a beautiful supermodel, Paulina Porizkova Ricocasek2Ricocasek

They made two incel looking sons together though:
Paulinaricsons

Statusmaxx talentmaxx moneymaxx to cope for your incel looks.

But no I can whip out my guitar right now in a public park and I might get some foid attention sure, but my wealth denotes that I'm lower-middle class and my status is nonexistent. I'm better off using it as a dildo if I want to ascend. You need the other two prior traits I've listed to ascend.
I thought it was a very soy guy.

Her looksmatch would've offed himself or would be posting here.

It would be fun to play in a band of incels tbh. I can wear a mask to hide my subhumanity, while I play the guitar like this guy:

GettyImages-72291000-920x584.jpg

We would have hit songs such as:

paranoid femoid
i know it's over (the smith's cover)

Last edited:
It would be fun to play in a band of incels tbh. I can wear a mask to hide my subhumanity, while I play the guitar like this guy:

GettyImages-72291000-920x584.jpg

We would have hit songs such as:

paranoid femoid
i know it's over (the smith's cover)

Im pretty sure slipknot beat you to it boyo :feelsautistic:

They look "incel" because thats a crop of inferior men if I ever saw one.

\
*good looking
This. Boy bands only survive through good looks. who gives a fuck about if they can sing or not. just get some catchy bubble pop music and teenage foids will eat it up cause they look attractive. its all about what generates the most revenue who gives a fuck if they sing or not. if your
product is attractive and can market towards a certain demographic then thats all that matters.

Its why the Korean government started pumping billions into K-pop and their manufactured boy bands.

Last edited:
I was never interested in music for some reason.

Would make a band with you guys no homo

easternfront.jpg
large_e9e9775f.jpg
Black_Metal_393061082.jpeg

They're all cuties, and some women love that youngboy floppy haired twink look, look at the popularity of the k-pop boybands. lmao if you think they're ugly. They've probably fucked 100 women each.

Looks like soy to me

If music is a way to ascend why doesn't @Mainländer have a harem of lolis yet

No offence to him. But he's way way way below average, my friend. Not even being a tall white guy can help him.

You have to be extremely successful to pull something like that off nowadays, not even Epstein who's a billionaire could do it for long.

No offence to him. But he's way way way below average, my friend. Not even being a tall white guy can help him.
You saw a bad pic of me, but you're right. I don't take offense tbh.

This is actually incredibaly false. Only the recent boy fag groups have had to be models with rugid, movie star looks and charm. The original boy band is the Beatles. They're inceltier looks. Then check out these extremly wellknown and famous groups from the 90s:
bbd_caro.jpg

20190513-223649-510016.jpg

Backstreet-Boys-1997-portrait-billboard-1548.jpg

They aren't hideous he-beasts but they are average at best with a few gl members sprinkled in. What does this tell us? Hypergamy coupled with the internet has had a wretched effect on how men are viewed. The standard for attractiveness has gone up to the point were these perfectly normal looking dudes look ugly. Ban women's rights.
I’m talking about Korea which still has many boy bands and teenage noodles go crazy over them.