Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This autistic guy I have on Facebook keeps getting picked on and laughed at my people

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel

I legit think it's fucking disgusting, I just have to share it here, he's slightly illiterate too, and all in all it's just obvious that he has mentally issues on top of being obviously "different"

Whenever he posts or goes live people laugh at him and/or tag their friends to do the same, everytime I see it just makes me wanna fucking go ER, why can't people just be kind ffs why do they always have to bully the "different" people and laugh at them? It's mostly teenage foids doing it but I've also seen plenty of grown fucking adults mocking him too

That being said if any of you guys have Facebook, could you all please call out the bullies on the evil shit they're doing? Cuz I've tried to defend him but I just got told to "shut my mush"

It really just makes me lose all faith in humans, they're just gunna make him more mentally ill than he already is

Last edited:
Normie moment

I legit think it's fucking disgusting, I just have to share it here, he's slightly illiterate too, and all in all it's just obvious that he has mentally issues on top of being obviously "different"

Whenever he posts or goes live people laugh at him and/or tag their friends to do the same, everytime I see it just makes me wanna fucking go ER, why can't people just be kind ffs why do they always have to bully the "different" people and laugh at them? It's mostly teenage foids doing it but I've also seen plenty of grown fucking adults mocking him too

That being said if any of you guys have Facebook, could you all please call out the bullies on the evil shit they're doing? Cuz I've tried to defend him but I just got told to "shut my mush"

It really just makes me lose all faith in humans, they're just gunna make him more mentally ill than he already is

Normie moment
Notice how in all the comments the ones insulting this dude are all Femoid Toilets. All his ""Friends" are femorhoid pieces of shit that only friended him so that they could laugh at him and mock him, just to make themselves feel better.
Normie moment
The only things that could express how I truly felt about them would be through Physical force and through violence. There are no words in the english or any current language that can express my resentment towards them.

Last edited:
Poor guy he doesn't even know he is getting trashed by holes. I hope all of them get raped and impregnated with 0/10 looks men.

How do you think some incels here became filled with hatred at these normies and ultimately, Society?
When you recieve so much shit for just being born with abnormalities, autism, or just being "Different" or "Wierd", how do you expect people to respond? When you are marginalized, Ostracized, Made the butt of every joke, and are the laughingstock of a community, How mentally stable would you expect him to be?

Poor guy he doesn't even know he is getting trashed by holes. I hope all of them get raped and impregnated with 0/10 looks men.
and then their babies comes out to choke them to death right after birth