Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This asshole Tyrone is a narcissist

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★

Look Tyrone, just because you built a great physique naturally doesn't mean everyone else can do it naturally, you really think an Indian can build the same muscle as you did and an Indian could train for 10,000 years and he still won't be on your level. It's always genetically blessed pieces of shit who think positively because this Tyrone is either on gear or has hyper elite genetics (which is likely the answer considering he is natty).

This is without training BTW.

This is without training BTW.
Always mfs like that who are genetically gifted who believe in god (not trying to start controversy) or give you some trash advice like "YoU DoNT nEeD StErOIds" like sure tell that to an Indian I wonder if he would still believe in god if he hadnt been black.

he's not natty

He is, he is black
obv on gear bro just look at the way his mucles look like i spent years looking fitness insta influencers i know who's natty who isn't , he's on gear.

View attachment 1194924
Look Tyrone, just because you built a great physique naturally doesn't mean everyone else can do it naturally, you really think an Indian can build the same muscle as you did and an Indian could train for 10,000 years and he still won't be on your level. It's always genetically blessed pieces of shit who think positively because this Tyrone is either on gear or has hyper elite genetics (which is likely the answer considering he is natty).
steroids

obv on gear bro just look at the way his mucles look like i spent years looking fitness insta influencers i know who's natty who isn't , he's on gear.
Ultimately its 50/50

Either he is on gear like Tyler Brandis (who is a bigger asshole) or has elite genetics, it cant be either as these fags claim.

Im a retarded teen faggot who larps as an English nigger and saves BBC quotes to my computer, as I can't stop thinking about it
Yeah, well said indeed

i hate this nigger now

Rent free lad u wanna come to croydon sort this out ye bring yo shank innit
"Rent free" even thought it's you who continually replies to me on random threads, with your retarded roadman larp. You truly are a spastic, and a cuck

Ultimately its 50/50

Either he is on gear like Tyler Brandis (who is a bigger asshole) or has elite genetics, it cant be either as these fags claim.
gear brother don't be too hard on your genetics they often lie about their superior genetics to hide the steroids usage to dumb normies who will buy their scam programs (never bought one btw) , if you want to build a respectable physique natty listen to eric bugenhagen just try to go as heavy as possible and that's it ( don't injure yourselg buy a half rack with the security on the sides ).

"Rent free" even thought it's you who continually replies to me on random threads, with your retarded roadman larp. You truly are a spastic, and a cuck
You started 1st
Im telling my mom on you bro
Be nice

Blacks have higher self-esteem and higher rates of Narcissist Personality Disorder than other races.

Blacks have higher self-esteem and higher rates of Narcissist Personality Disorder than other races.
Because black people are the most genetically gifted race they are basically gods compared to everyone, imagine how scary it would be if they didnt get IQnerfed

Because black people are the most genetically gifted race they are basically compared to everyone, imagine how scary it would be if they didnt get IQnerfed
Wait until Africa's population explodes. They will be useless like curries due to sheer numbers. Rn I agree that they have the advantage, JBN > JBW. Plus some of their "black halo" is soyciety promoting their positives while covering up their negatives. e.g. Giving them equal entry in higher education despite lower results, while letting them disproportionately play in the NBA.

FucktheFBI

He's a nigger, his life is all about muh body, muh dick what do you expect