Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This applies to most of you on this board who complain about: "too loong didn't read."

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
A while ago I learned that most of you here are too lazy and retarded to be able to read. So I highlighted the most important parts of an certain article. Why? Because you asked me to in prior threads. And what did you fuckers do? You said it was too much text and therefore didn't read it, despite the highlighting. You aren't illiterate, so the question is: How did you retards get this retarded and lazy? The answer is in the results of a new study. In short, you are all adult babies. The tools to keep you dumbed down and docile are not pacifiers. It is technology: smart phones, computers, video games, tablets... Since you lazy retards wont read anything, I will just leave you with the link to the article.

Skim reading is the new normal. The effect on society is profound

LDAR lifestyle makes you not care about anything that does not bring instant results.

LDAR lifestyle makes you not care about anything that does not bring instant results.

No. You can't read for the same reason that teenage girls cannot read. Technology. Social media and video games.

No. You can't read for the same reason that teenage girls cannot read. Technology. Social media and video games.
maybe your posts are just ass boring mate #incelbeef

I come here to chill not read a fucking book mate.

If it makes you feel better, I read all your threads.

You don't come here to chill. You come here because "misery loves company." You come here to rot with your kind. And the whole point of this place is to discuss using English.

A D H D
D
H
D

you are all adult babies
Cucc

You don't come here to chill. You come here because "misery loves company." You come here to rot with your kind. And the whole point of this place is to discuss using English.
Yes but that does not mean I intend to read huge threads.

ADHD is a made up disease. The real reason is that people don't read. If you don't read, you can't focus. It is something you can do with exercise. If you didn't exercise, you wouldn't be able to run a marathon either.

By the same token you shouldn't be going into them and posting "LOL TLDR" just because it doesn't align with your ideal media consumption.

Isn't the point of this board to exchange knowledge? How are we supposed to do that if we don't read?

ADHD is a made up disease. The real reason is that people don't read. If you don't read, you can't focus. It is something you can do with exercise. If you didn't exercise, you wouldn't be able to run a marathon either.
ADHD is a real condition that is extremely over-diagnosed, which in turn leads people to believe that it isn't real. It is. Just too many people rush to self-diagnose themselves as sufferers when in reality they are malingering. So, you're only half right.

I read if its interesting. There are some really good writers on this forum. Other times I skim, then go back and decide if I wanna read more, depends.

By the same token you shouldn't be going into them and posting "LOL TLDR" just because it doesn't align with your ideal media consumption.
I have literally only once replied with TLDR. Chill my dude.
Isn't the point of this board to exchange knowledge? How are we supposed to do that if we don't read?
I read threads that are as short as possible and get straight to the point. I HATE and ignore threads that contain to many unnecessary words amd information.

Last edited:
This, I already spend a lot of my day researching, reading studies, and getting ready for debates and shit. I don't want to fucking read a long ass 6000 word autistic post.

I have literally only once replied with TLDR. Chill my dude.
Okay then this post isn't about you. You answered as if you were one of the people that does this, because you don't feel like reading a novel, mate.

It's modern education in late stage capitalism. A monopolized ruling class that will soon rule the whole world (only Syria, Iran, China, Russia and North Korea still have some independence left) doesn't need educated citizens anymore. Only functioning tools who are increasingly turned into livestock. So modern education is basically bulimia-learning: eat TONS of shit, purge it out all over the exam paper and then completely forget about it afterwards. There is also more and more time pressure and students have to finish sooner and sooner.

In the past, the average German student who graduated to become an engineer was somewhere between 26 and 27 years old. It was not uncommon for people to study around 12+ semesters or so. Now, there is more and more pressure. PRESSURE and TIME RESTRAINTS are two of the things most distinctive for modern education. So young college teachers even encourage people to just skim read. They say up-front, that you have to learn to skim and quickly find the right information you need. You do not have the time to digest it anyway. It all has to go quickly, quickly. You need to cite, say, 10 sources for your paper and read 20 over the whole semester x 6 for each course or whatever so quick, quick.

The shittiest thing about this is pro-capitalist right-wing assholes complaining about people dumbing down. People dumbing down is the effect and consequence of our monopoly capitalist economy. Right wing assholes have helped to build this monster, they have cheered for someone like Jeff Bezos when he destroyed all the unions until his workers had to wear diapers in factories and piss in bottles when they drive out packages ... but NOW that this monopoly capitalist monster also goes after the right wing Frankensteins because it doesn't need them anymore (and so he promotes open borders via his blog the Washington Post to import low-wage workers to drive down wages EVEN further) they whine and moan. Fuckers.

The only good thing about late stage capitalism turning into total monopolism is the way how racist right-wing assholes are getting DESTROYED now in the process because a monopolized capital doesn't need nation states, borders and for that matter racism anymore. Every pro-capitalist right-wing asshole can get punched in the face by some immigrant who was just imported to drive down wages as far as I care.

Maybe communicate what you intend with the bold parts?

It is proven that LADR and depression hampers your brain in a similiar manner to alzheimers. Your IQ can even get lower. On bad day I can't read anything. Too bad I usually don't use my phone nor social media, didn't really play computer games for years and was always a moderate consumer playing complicated stuff before and mostly read books anyway?

Many people here have ADHD.

It's modern education in late stage capitalism. A monopolized ruling class that will soon rule the whole world (only Syria, Iran, China, Russia and North Korea still have some independence left) doesn't need educated citizens anymore. Only functioning tools who are increasingly turned into livestock. So modern education is basically bulimia-learning: eat TONS of shit, purge it out all over the exam paper and then completely forget about it afterwards. There is also more and more time pressure and students have to finish sooner and sooner.

Russia oligarchy number one after US backed Jelzin quasi coup. :feelskek::feelskek: Syria is not that bad as portrayed in the media, but Azad is a traitor. China and NK are not that much better.

Maybe communicate what you intend with the bold parts?

It is proven that LADR and depression hampers your brain in a similiar manner to alzheimers. Your IQ can even get lower. On bad day I can't read anything. Too bad I usually don't use my phone nor social media, didn't really play computer games for years and was always a moderate consumer playing complicated stuff before and mostly read books anyway?

Many people here have ADHD.

My brain got fucked up when I got a smartphone.

I vaped like 4 bowls right after getting home