Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This annoying idiot I had in my class

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
About a year and a half ago there was this guy in my ceramics class that was a total :soy:soy:soy: and would always argue with me even though I was obviously right. One time my group was talking about self defense and I said “if someone punches me in the face I would hit them in the face back” or along those lines. And he said “nO dUdE tHaT wOuLd bE aSsuLt aNd tHaT wOuLd mAkE yOu tHe bULLy” and he would look like a complete fucking idiot. Another thing he argued with me was a video of a guy cursing out a retarded feminist and I said something like “damn that bitch is retarded” and he said “nO sHeS nOt dUdE. yOu sOuNd LiKe a mYsOgYnIsT” I shit you not. He once said that all women should be treated like queens and when it’s wet outside you should put your jacket over the wet puddle on the ground so the foid would walk over it :feelstastyman: I have literally TONS of stories of this fucker being and obnoxious faggot. He would also make fun of me because I was low IQ and always needed help with work and stuff. He also always says he can beat my ass in a street fight and says he can beat me in an arm wrestling match and stuff. I even tried convince him to arm wrestle him and say if he wanted to fight and he said no. Keep in mind I’m a pretty strong gymcel that’s in better shape than he is. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a member of cucktears tbh.

Last edited:
Always that one guy.

I always laugh at those guys who think kissing a foid’s ass is gonna get them laid. Foids are always gonna pick an abusive Chad over them

I always laugh at those guys who think kissing a foid’s ass is gonna get them laid. Foids are always gonna pick an abusive Chad over them
Yeah, there was a Stacy that sat at out table. He was probably just trying to get laid

I would avoid that cuck at all costs or at least try to fuck with him

About a year and a half ago there was this guy in my ceramics class that was a total :soy:soy:soy: and would always argue with me even though I was obviously right. One time my group was talking about self defense and I said “if someone punches me in the face I would hit them in the face back” or along those lines. And he said “nO dUdE tHaT wOuLd bE aSsuLt aNd tHaT wOuLd mAkE yOu tHe bULLy” and he would look like a complete fucking idiot. Another thing he argued with me was a video of a guy cursing out a retarded feminist and I said something like “damn that bitch is retarded” and he said “nO sHeS nOt dUdE. yOu sOuNd LiKe a mYsOgYnIsT” I shit you not. He once said that all women should be treated like queens and when it’s wet outside you should put your jacket over the wet puddle on the ground so the foid would walk over it :feelstastyman: I have literally TONS of stories of this fucker being and obnoxious faggot. He would also make fun of me because I was low IQ and always needed help with work and stuff. He also always says he can beat my ass in a street fight and says he can beat me in an arm wrestling match and stuff. I even tried convince him to arm wrestle him and say if he wanted to fight and he said no. Keep in mind I’m a pretty strong gymcel that’s in better shape than he is. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a member of cucktears tbh.
bait him into fighting you bro

The most logical thing to do in that situation is to call him out immediately and it sounds like you did that anyways that way he will think twice before saying stupid shit.

He would be to scared :feelskek:
He sounds retarded as fuck if he spergs out this embarrassingly, I'm sure you could break down his inhib with something clever and well-timed.

Trying to impress foids, ironically, is counterproductive.

Holy shit just bash his head in with a rock until it turns to pulp and mush. Also slam his face into a desk, that seems to work too.