Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This anime is amazing, possibly anime of the year for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37450/Seishun_Buta_Yarou_wa_Bunny_Girl_Senpai_no_Yume_wo_Minai

i'm only 1 episode in so far and it's amazing, 10/10 so far. it's a SoL/Supernatural/Comedy/Romance and it is similar to some of my favourite. It pretty much is a mixture of Monogatari, Anohana, and Oregairu. I suggest picking it up, new episode every Wednesday.

The art and OST is amazing, it has a really relaxing feeling to it.

There is already a Movie sequel announced for it even though it is airing right now.

Out of what I've seen this season so far, I liked Anima Yell the most but I still have a bunch of 1st eps to watch.

Lol bunny girl senpai? Very interetesting

Lol bunny girl senpai? Very interetesting
the name sounds stupid (it's source is a light novel so it makes sense) but it's really good. just finished the second episode.
Out of what I've seen this season so far, I liked Anima Yell the most but I still have a bunch of 1st eps to watch.
it looks interesting, from Doga Koba too and they have the best girl art. I might check it out.

The one I linked is much more serious, also it's from the same author that made Sakurasao if you read/watched it.

Last edited:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37450/Seishun_Buta_Yarou_wa_Bunny_Girl_Senpai_no_Yume_wo_Minai

i'm only 1 episode in so far and it's amazing, 10/10 so far. it's a SoL/Supernatural/Comedy/Romance and it is similar to some of my favourite. It pretty much is a mixture of Monogatari, Anohana, and Oregairu. I suggest picking it up, new episode every Wednesday.

The art and OST is amazing, it has a really relaxing feeling to it.

There is already a Movie sequel announced for it even though it is airing right now.

had to stop watching at ep 2 cause it was too cringe

had to stop watching at ep 2 cause it was too cringe
that's a shame, was it the dialogue? it's exactly like Oregairu in the sense that the conversations are way too unrealistic.

It has only 13 episodes so I might give it a try

that's a shame, was it the dialogue? it's exactly like Oregairu in the sense that the conversations are way too unrealistic.

yeah, except i somehow managed to power through oregairu 2 years ago or so, but somehow i managed to keep my suspension of disbelief and power through enough to enjoy the characters to actually enjoy the anime

It has only 13 episodes so I might give it a try
I think it's something you would enjoy
yeah, except i somehow managed to power through oregairu 2 years ago or so, but somehow i managed to keep my suspension of disbelief and power through enough to enjoy the characters to actually enjoy the anime
don't know,maybe you're not in the mood for anime right now or something.

Gotta binge that shit tonight :feelsokman:

I think it's something you would enjoy

don't know,maybe you're not in the mood for anime right now or something.

nah watched jojo yesterday ep 2 and idk its just surreal how dogshit most anime are compared to it. maybe i just don't like the romance genre anymore.

nah watched jojo yesterday ep 2 and idk its just surreal how dogshit most anime are compared to it. maybe i just don't like the romance genre anymore.
Jojo is special in that regard, it's why you see almost no one hate it

i stopped watching seasonal animes (except for few ones) 2 years ago i think i will give this a try