Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This american missionary is negative level iq.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

>hapa missionary decides to try and convert a remote tribe to christianity.
>he doesn't speak the language of the tribe.
>tribe is known to be extremely hostile.
>gets shot with an arrow but manages to get away.
>returns a few hours later anyway because why not?.
>gets killed.
I just don't understand what this guys plan was, he couldn't even communicate with them.
How was he going to teach them about jebus?.

I’d have noped the fuck out of their after getting shot with a arrow tbh. He was a dumb fuck.

Good on the tribe for not trusting this (((American missionary)))
DB513E5A F7C7 4D02 8184 5CCAFFEDA942

There’s a long history of missionaries that went to annoy local populations, without respecting their value system and their culture, that are then killed.

This Christian idiot got what he deserved for pretending to be superior to other cultures and for trying to spread his shitty religion and worldview among people.

he's probably a heretical Protestant so he's burning in hellfire.

Yeah, he was an idiot. What did he expect?

The guy was a fucking mong. How arrogant can u be to believe that its down to you to 'save' these peoples soul by spreading the word of jesus. All religions are for simpletons. The world would be a better place without it.

The guy was a fucking mong. How arrogant can u be to believe that its down to you to 'save' these peoples soul by spreading the word of jesus. All religions are for simpletons. The world would be a better place without it.
Religion is a mental illness.

what a retard

Maybe he just wanted to die and go to heaven already.

There’s a long history of missionaries that went to annoy local populations, without respecting their value system and their culture, that are then killed.

This Christian idiot got what he deserved for pretending to be superior to other cultures and for trying to spread his shitty religion and worldview among people.
plus he could have killed them by introducing bacteria

He had a death wish imho, how do you not leave when you were nearly hit by an arrow? Now he’s a Darwin Award nominee but maybe that’s what he wanted in the first place as opposed to jumping off a bridge or ending things in a typical way that leaves you as just a statistic.

That history got popular in Brasil and most people do not feel sorry for him. Me neither.

Got what he was searching for.

Christians are low IQ copers. They believe God talks to them and tells them to do something.

I missed the part where he came back. jfc. why isn't religious conditioning seen as child abuse yet?
7ae

How the fuck did he plan to communicate with this ooga booga tribe. What use would it even be to convert them and would they even understand anything.

How the fuck did he plan to communicate with this ooga booga tribe. What use would it even be to convert them and would they even understand anything.
Exactly but that's the thinking these self righteous "every one is equal" thinking cucks have. They'd die and cuck themselves just to make some fucking prehistoric nigger gorillas life living on some aids invested island better LOl at SOY MISSIONARY CUCKS

That's how all incels who cope with religion will end up

based tribesmen fuck those fags that knock on my d00r wish i could shoot them with an arrow t00