Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This Addictive Tune Will Get Stuck In Your Head

This reminds me of those click bait articles.

Take on me always gets stuck in my head tbh

This reminds me of those click bait articles.

Its actually a pretty well known song because its often used in the installers for pirated games JFL. I heard it when installing something and I was like - "I have to get this damn song". The crack teams name is plaza, literally just searched "plaza install theme" on youtube and its such a known song there is a video for it, had to find the source afterwards.

I can see why its so known, its so damn catchy.

Take on me always gets stuck in my head tbh

"Catchy" isn't the word that comes to mind for that song, how does that song even get stuck in your head, I mean it sounds great, its on of my favs, but there's nothing about it that "sticks", you just wait for the chorus and that guy hits that high note and that's it. Beats like the one I posted, the entire beat is basically its chorus, the entire thing is catchy, you're never "waiting for a part" (even though there are some significantly good parts).

Best part about Take on me is the chorus, the rest of the song is "just there".

This is the best song