Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This 9/10 chad browses here

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Not a chad just angle frauding with subhuman frame + eye area :lul:

EMKA_rfWwAAsHHQ
@Colvin76 please can you provide an accurate rating on the attractiveness of this man
WTF is OP on? On what planet is this a 9/10? OP should be banned or at least warned for bating the thread this much. I refuse to believe that anyone blackpilled overrates by that much. OP is just trying to bait.

Calling this thing a 9/10 is just straight up clickbait.

With unfrauded pics that faggot is a 5/10

Him on video. He might be a faggot lol

Him on video. He might be a faggot lol

I'm ashamed of OP. Why did he need to bait the thread? Dude is 4 points below 9/10..... Especially now seeing it on video

dont chads have better things to do then browse incel forums...

He's a subhuman communist so i wouldn't worry about him, he's probably a cuck too

134 new lost souls or curious bluepillers?:feelsmega::ha..feels:

I'm ashamed of OP. Why did he need to bait the thread? Dude is 4 points below 9/10..... Especially now seeing it on video
lol that guy looks like a soycuck, 4/10 max

I couldn't care less tbh

As long as he isn't talking trash about us im fine with him.

it would be hilarious if any of the law enforcement monitoring incel forums end up getting blackpilled themselves from reading our posts.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves for ridiculing this blessed guy doing the holy work of spreading the blackpill.
We need more guys like him on this forum.

Fuck that faggot

Bloody hell, the site ought to be for registered members only.

This. I'm shocked that it isn't invite only or only accepts a limited number of people monthly. I'm guessing they don't want to fuel the Evil inkel secret terror plot conspiracy theorists by making it totally private or maybe not shut out the lurkers? Either way all these bluepillers are annoying.

Last edited:
LOL retards on here that is not 9/10