Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This 5´3 Manlet Baldcel Could have been an Incel, but...

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
Instead he became a UFC (Mixed Martial Arts) Champion and has a hot wife, whats ur excuse?

nintchdbpict000358869134-e1507458756156.jpg

2682502.main_image.jpg

Status + money

What's my excuse? Umm, not everyone is a talented fighter that trained from childhood.

He has pretty much everything **except** height. My face isn't like that, neither is me race, nor am I gifted enough to be a ufc fighter.

Jockcel said:
What's my excuse? Umm, not everyone is a talented fighter that trained from childhood.

genetics determine everything. Had he been born with average talent he would´ve never made it big.

I work on myself; kudos to that guy. But this is rare to pull off.

Just be black confirmed.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Just be black confirmed.

just be anything except curry confirmed

Status+face+body+inferior race(curry), that is what is stopping me, then again, at least I can betabuxx for arranged wife. :relief:

Status
Money
Masculine
Probably BBC

He has a lot of good traits

Money and status combined with thug BBC niche game. Works well on basic Beckies.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Just be black confirmed.

He is a curry.

Facade said:
Status
Money
Masculine
Probably BBC

He has a lot of good traits

He is a curry.

chudur-budur said:
He is a curry.

He's one of those rare ones that can actually pass off as being black.

VLÖ said:

actually upon closer inspection it became obvious hes curry

VLÖ said:

Some curries might look like black, but none of them has BBC or any other black trait.

hehe xd said:
actually upon closer inspection it became obvious hes curry

Looking at his eye area, I can see that now. But then again, that eye area + his height really makes him look non-threatening. 

If it weren't for his status, I'd say he'd be pretty screwed.

chudur-budur said:
Some curries might look like black, but none of them has BBC or any other black trait.

Well white guys can have big dicks so why can't currys have them?

Facade said:
Well white guys can have big dicks so why can't currys have them?

Because of ricecel connection, curries and rices have similar dick, rice and curry share the same dick gene.
Well, some southern black skinned curries might have some BBCs, but those are rare breed.

chudur-budur said:
Because of ricecel connection, curries and rices have similar dick, rice and curry share the same dick gene.
Well, some southern black skinned curries might have some BBCs, but those are rare breed.

hey chudur, apparently im 2% Gujarati, can u educate me about those curries so i can be proud of my currydom?

chudur-budur said:

I'm.glad that I have German/ French and Nordic Genes imo

>Dude just become a UFC champion

Is this the newest cope coming off of Normie Weekly?

hehe xd said:
hey chudur, apparently im 2% Gujarati, can u educate me about those curries so i can be proud of my currydom?

B-but I used to think you are a fucking jew.

Anyway. Gujarat has some great shit history. Gujarat was ruled by white huns (hepthalite, a.k.a volga vikings) during the 9th century CE. If you are light skinned you might have some possibilities that one of your ancestors fucked with some hepthalites. You can try 23andme to find out if you have any connection with volga region. Also the great ancient curry king Chandragupta II was from Gujarat. If you go back further even, Gujarat was also a major centre of Indus valley civilization, the first ever civilized nation that used to shit in their bathrooms and they had intricate network of sewerage systems to dump all those shits into the river. It's good that they got rid those bad practices and came to shitting on the streets finally.

just be endowed with 1/1000 skillset

Looks
    Money
       Status

attractive face + being a UFC champion = ruining ur body with roids nty

He must have permanently removed his hair so he never sees Mr.Norwood in the mirror again.

Lol even making it into the UFC is extremely difficult, let alone becoming the champ of a division. Many baldcel heightcels run MMA game but they are much uglier and weren't born with athleticism. You CANNOT teach certain traits. You also need to get on top level roids that can't be detected. Why are OP and normies also not UFC caliber fighters? This is like the classic "y u not famous actor" cope trolling. Look up survivorship bias.

He has talent

Most of us aren't gifted in other facets of life

Just bust your ass for decades and then maybe you too can have a tranny looking wife. Sounds like a rotten deal.

chudur-budur said:
B-but I used to think you are a fucking jew.

Anyway. Gujarat has some great shit history. Gujarat was ruled by white huns (hepthalite, a.k.a volga vikings) during the 9th century CE. If you are light skinned you might have some possibilities that one of your ancestors fucked with some hepthalites. You can try 23andme to find out if you have any connection with volga region. Also the great ancient curry king Chandragupta II was from Gujarat. If you go back further even, Gujarat was also a major centre of Indus valley civilization, the first ever civilized nation that used to shit in their bathrooms and they had intricate network of sewerage systems to dump all those shits into the river. It's good that they got rid those bad practices and came to shitting on the streets finally.

well im from israel and theres a big kike community in curryland

probably one of my ancestors was a kidnapped curry f*moid that was raped and shit

Height doesn't matter mostly.

hehe xd said:

probably one of my ancestors was a kidnapped curry f*moid that was raped and shit

I don't think so, the possibility of Israelites kidnapping a gujarati curry is extremely slim.

I have another explanation for your 2% currydom. Most probably your family migrated to Israel from europe during WWII, and in europe there is a big gypsy/romani community. Possibly one of your ancestors fucked some of those romani/gypsy girl at some unfortunate moment. The interesting part of this hypothesis is that romani/gypsy people are literal curry came to western europe from gujarat area during the 15th century.

He's NT as fuck, bbcmyth game and one of the best MMArtists of all time p4p.

hehe xd said:

More details here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Romani_people#Origin

chudur-budur said:
He is a curry.

He is a curry.

I did say that currycels should blackmaxx, didn't I.

4309891E00000578-4766708-image-a-3_1502073439227.jpg

chudur-budur said:
I don't think so, the possibility of Israelites kidnapping a gujarati curry is extremely slim.

I have another explanation for your 2% currydom. Most probably your family migrated to Israel from europe during WWII, and in europe there is a big gypsy/romani community. Possibly one of your ancestors fucked some of those romani/gypsy girl at some unfortunate moment. The interesting part of this hypothesis is that romani/gypsy people are literal curry came to western europe from gujarat area during the 15th century.
The original rapefugees

Im mostly from arab origin, only about 1/4 european

I also have some bedouin genes from my moms levantine side, maybe the arabs kidnapped a curry a few hundred years ago?

He mogs me  :feelsBadMan:

hehe xd said:
The original rapefugees

Im mostly from arab origin, only about 1/4 european

I also have some bedouin genes from my moms levantine side, maybe the arabs kidnapped a curry a few hundred years ago?

Arabs kidnapping curries and selling them to slave markets was very common. Looks like you have descended from one such unfortunate curry.

chudur-budur said:
Arabs kidnapping curries and selling them to slave markets was very common. Looks like you have descended from one such unfortunate curry.

@jewsel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back