Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This 17 year old mogs my dream physique naturally

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★

Its fucking RAGEFUEL THESE KIDS MOG ME TO TON-618 AND I HAVE BEEN TRAINING FAR LONGER THAN THEY HAVE AND EAT MORE THAN THEM BUT THEY STILL MOG ME BECAUSE OF MY SHITTY FAST METABOLISM WHILE THEY ARE BLESSED WITH A SLOW METABOLISM AND GOOD GENETICS!!!:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:

HE DOESNT FUCKING DESERVE TO BE THIS STRONG!!! I DESERVE THIS PHYSIQUE, WEIGHT AND WEIGHTMORE THAN HIM!!!:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

If he had been a curry he would be stuck at a 135 bench for the rest of his life.

Totally natty vegan and takes cold showers

View attachment 1205786
Its fucking RAGEFUEL THESE KIDS MOG ME TO TON-618 AND I HAVE BEEN TRAINING FAR LONGER THAN THEY HAVE AND EAT MORE THAN THEM BUT THEY STILL MOG ME BECAUSE OF MY SHITTY FAST METABOLISM WHILE THEY ARE BLESSED WITH A SLOW METABOLISM AND GOOD GENETICS!!!:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:

HE DOESNT FUCKING DESERVE TO BE THIS STRONG!!! I DESERVE THIS PHYSIQUE, WEIGHT AND WEIGHTMORE THAN HIM!!!:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

If he had been a curry he would be stuck at a 135 bench for the rest of his life.
Curries being stuck at 135 is a cope. Everyone can improve in lifting jfl.

Curries being stuck at 135 is a cope. Everyone can improve in lifting jfl.
Not everyone can, a curry could lift for 1,000 years and still not be like the guy in the video

Or even @VideoGameCoper who eats more than a Mr. Olympian and still weighs 150-155

Not everyone can, a curry could lift for 1,000 years and still not be like the guy in the video
Maybe, but 135 is definitely not where a curry would peak jfl.

Ceazy fucking physique mogs me to hell and back

Yes genetic's contribution to lifting is underrated. Fuckers can frame mog just cuz the head size of their bones, to make no mention of the larger ratios. That alone give them literally more muscle to work with at the start.

What the fuck. How can I even compete

This looks retarded, I'd rather be lean

Yes genetic's contribution to lifting is underrated. Fuckers can frame mog just cuz the head size of their bones, to make no mention of the larger ratios. That alone give them literally more muscle to work with at the start.

What the fuck. How can I even compete
Meanwhile I am 155-160 for years because of curry genes

Being lean makes you look stupid plus you would get attacked if you are under 200 lbs
Images   2024 07 24T063106058

pic related KOs the guy in your video 100 times out of 100

Doesn't prove anything when you use an extreme example by using a top level professional fighter
yours is extreme example too though. average 200+ lb man doesnt look like that

yours is extreme example too though. average 200+ lb man doesnt look like that
The average 200+ lb man in the gym does, go to your average gym and you will see them everywhere

"Healthy"

Probably on loads of Roids and HGH. Already looks 10 year older than his age

Is that truly achievable natty?
Not much appeal to foids his age ngl

Fine, a curry could bench 225 naturally at most and maybe 265 on gear
Still seems too low imo.
Btw, does gear only make that much of a difference? That’s brutal af.