Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This 14 year old makes more than your own parents. What high IQ does to a mf

WWW.FBI.NIGGER.GOV

WWW.FBI.NIGGER.GOV

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★

Being blessed with a high IQ at just 14 making more money than our parents which is a brootal mog for everyone here:shock:

I tried to do this shit these people do and I don't understand it one bit because of below room temperature IQ

what is the vid i don't wanna download and play from vlc

proof i am a low IQ fuck

99% chance he's larping. Probably pulled the revenue pic from google. dude was flexing like 12 dollars in cash lmao

still i made some money ngl but not rich enough

Actually it’s nice to see whites win at life

The ultimate fuck you to globalism and Jews

99% chance he's larping. Probably pulled the revenue pic from google. dude was flexing like 12 dollars in cash lmao
Rest of his acc proves otherwise

Now they can leech off their child's earnings

Look at his room, all he knows is money. From the day he’s born to the day he dies he’ll never have to worry about where his next meals gonna come from, all because he was born to the right parents. Ofc you can put your mind to something when you don’t have a single worry in your life. Also he got 160k followers within 2 months of making his account which is bullshit and the like:view ratios off

High IQcels will deny it and say life is somehow harder with a high IQ. No its not and the evidence is all around. Some people just don't know how privileged they are

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back