Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thirty high school Chads and Stacies under federal investigation after causing American Airlines to cancel a flight

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Details:

Analysis:

What I think is notable about this case is that it involved a group of almost four dozen high school seniors celebrating their graduation by going on a trip to the Bahamas. Given that it wasn't a school trip, and given how extremely normie this destination is, you can reasonably infer that there wasn't a single incel or even a single low-tier normie in that group of disruptive high schoolers. No low SMV male would ever vacation with his high school classmates. No, these miscreants were definitely high-tier normies at least.

The outrageous aspect of this incident is that after causing a 24-hour delay of the entire flight by harassing other passengers and refusing to wear a face covering, the entire group was somehow allowed to fly the next day. This is Chad and Stacy privilege at its best. Mind you, ethnics and low SMV males have been dragged off flights for far less -- like doing math or speaking Arabic.

As a frequentflyercel (well before COVID), stories of unruly passengers piss me off. Personally, I hope both the Federal Aviation Administration and American Airlines sue and bankrupt these normalfags and their families, in addition to referring the case to the Department of Justice to assess any potential federal criminal penalties. That would be incredibly based.

Whatever, see you on the Bahamas bro :feelzez:

I missed out on so much:feelsbadman:

Mind you, ethnics and low SMV males have been dragged off flights for far less -- like doing math or speaking Arabic.
We are quickly approaching Day X, the date at which when just being an incel will become a crime and interacting with normies or being seen in public will be outlawed.

if burger king hat nigga was on that plane things would have gone down differently.

Would this count as a case of corruption?

Details:

Analysis:

What I think is notable about this case is that it involved a group of almost four dozen high school seniors celebrating their graduation by going on a trip to the Bahamas. Given that it wasn't a school trip, and given how extremely normie this destination is, you can reasonably infer that there wasn't a single incel or even a single low-tier normie in that group of disruptive high schoolers. No low SMV male would ever vacation with his high school classmates. No, these miscreants were definitely high-tier normies at least.

The outrageous aspect of this incident is that after causing a 24-hour delay of the entire flight by harassing other passengers and refusing to wear a face covering, the entire group was somehow allowed to fly the next day. This is Chad and Stacy privilege at its best. Mind you, ethnics and low SMV males have been dragged off flights for far less -- like doing math or speaking Arabic.

As a frequentflyercel (well before COVID), stories of unruly passengers piss me off. Personally, I hope both the Federal Aviation Administration and American Airlines sue and bankrupt these normalfags and their families, in addition to referring the case to the Department of Justice to assess any potential federal criminal penalties. That would be incredibly based.
Cant read the speaking arabic post from the new cuck time, but the math one just seems like one retard and the airlines just checking up the claim.

Chad & Stacey acting like they own the place? It must be a day ending in y.

But the author of the article is a pearl-clutching soy fuckwit. I stopped reading when I got to

>I’m going to interject here and say that if I were on a plane without ventilation for two hours I would complain, but I would not remove my mask. In fact, I’d do the opposite. I’d start wearing as many masks as I could tolerate to protect myself and others against COVID-19. I may be vaccinated, but I’m not stupid. I know how the virus is spread

Vaccines work! That's why I'm wearing my mask! :feels:

Chad & Stacey acting like they own the place? It must be a day ending in y.

But the author of the article is a pearl-clutching soy fuckwit. I stopped reading when I got to

>I’m going to interject here and say that if I were on a plane without ventilation for two hours I would complain, but I would not remove my mask. In fact, I’d do the opposite. I’d start wearing as many masks as I could tolerate to protect myself and others against COVID-19. I may be vaccinated, but I’m not stupid. I know how the virus is spread

Vaccines work! That's why I'm wearing my mask! :feels:

It's less about the specifics of mask-wearing and more about whether federal regulations are going to be fairly enforced.