Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ thirsty gymcels

I always ignore foids when I'm in the gym.

the gym is useless if you are incel:feelsrope:

Ive been going to the gym for a while, I’ve never ever seen a man have any inappropriate behavior towards a woman. What I’ve seen though, are whores wearing little to no clothes, constantly checking if someone is looking, because that’s precisely what they want. They do shit exercises with poor form, but nobody is correcting them and giving them advices because they know full well how it’s going to end up

Ive been going to the gym for a while, I’ve never ever seen a man have any inappropriate behavior towards a woman. What I’ve seen though, are whores wearing little to no clothes, constantly checking if someone is looking, because that’s precisely what they want. They do shit exercises with poor form, but nobody is correcting them and giving them advices because they know full well how it’s going to end up
The men at your gym are based. Here I just saw an oldcel trying to help a chubby foid with bench press the other day. That foid looked kinda embarrassed lmao.

That's how men in my gym behave as well. There's some kind of a savoir vivre in the gym, everyone automatically respects.

Betas taking the :redpill:

100% this.

College gyms are even worse foids here just want attention they intentionally do an exercise wrong right beside you so they can get your attention. Some even laugh at you for doing the exercise with a perfect form coz "you're being too serious with the gym:foidSoy:". I wish i could pull their fucking hair and knock their teeth out so they won't be able to smile but can't do that coz "i have a hole in between my legs teehee:foidSoy:"