Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thirdworldcels and FOMO

Understanding

Understanding

Banned
-
Any other 3rd world cels who, besides the inceldom, also face sadness over the fact that, even if you manage to move out the country, a big chunk of your life was wasted in subhuman conditions? You will never have access to copes in an easy and cheap way, you will never be part of a good educational system as your time is gone, you will never know what is like to grow up only with milestone concerns instead of saving money to have what to eat and fearing for your life in any sketchy place even in broad daylight...
Even if I mostly overcame this feeling by constructing a vision, this is one of the reasons I decided to dedicate my life finding immortality/mental uploading.

Bro none of that shit matters.
t. USAcel

Bro none of that shit matters.
t. USAcel
Easy for you to say. This is the same logic as an IT user saying that our complaints about relatioship don't matter despite being unable to live without them.

Are you can Africancel? It sounds brutal man.

Easy for you to say. This is the same logic as an IT user saying that our complaints about relatioship don't matter despite being unable to live without them.
You probably have a family that you live with, right?

I have family in a 3rd world country and they probably dont have the same issues we have in USA, as far as being incel goes, I don't think any of my cousins would have a problem getting married, but most would be considered subhuman ethnics in the West.

You have a family and internet right? Food clothing and shelter? Some starving Africancels don't have anything.
Where do you draw the line?
You just have to accept it man. You can't change your past.

im a subhumancel, no matter what conditions we live in, we are all shit

You probably have a family that you live with, right?

I have family in a 3rd world country and they probably dont have the same issues we have in USA, as far as being incel goes, I don't think any of my cousins would have a problem getting married, but most would be considered subhuman ethnics in the West.
My family is shit and I don't go along with them well because of my parents' mistreatment.
No, I'm not african, I'm hue.
You have a family and internet right? Food clothing and shelter? Some starving Africancels don't have anything.
Where do you draw the line?
You just have to accept it man. You can't change your past.
However, most africans are like that because they accept living in a shit culture that treats people like objects.
It's only bad for those who actively know how shit it is and want to go out.

I don’t think i’m ever going to move out , I have also accepted that I belong here

Argentinacel. Things are going downhill fast in this shithole. It's a neverending spiral of mediocrity.

Being born here is absolute nightmare.

Brutal. It took me a long while to realize I'm never escaping this subhumanity. Half of my life was lived in a crap city in a crap country with garbage personal experiences and there is no happy outcome to any of it.
It's all so fucked and exhausting. Fuck this shit.

I am latinocel living on a country with problems every fucking day, it doesn't help either when you have to deal with racism in countries where we indians have long ruled. Fuck spanish settlement! Also it won't help when you develop an attraction to white females, even tough you live in a country in which a 5% is white, rest is mixed race/indian. Fuck my fat brown ass.