Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Third world shitholes

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
reminded me of walking dead. @erenyeager

they should just go to curry land and get their feet worshipped.
Rick Grimes Twd GIF by The Walking Dead

I need to go there and adopt a junky girlfriend. I would provide her with heroin and I would have all the sex that I want with her.

Wish I lived near a ghetto.

Not even close. The poor parts of the US are far better than the poor parts of real third world countries:

That is horrible. But nothing compared to what I saw in the slums of Delhi. I in fact lived in a slum for a day. And the experience is something else. The slum niggas' lives are far far worse than the ameriMUTTs you see in the Philiedelphia vid

Is there any chance I could fuck one of those homeless whores if I offer them money

Is there any chance I could fuck one of those homeless whores if I offer them money
Supposedly yes, $50 is enough to get a fuck but you risk (((STDs)))

That is horrible. But nothing compared to what I saw in the slums of Delhi. I in fact lived in a slum for a day. And the experience is something else. The slum niggas' lives are far far worse than the ameriMUTTs you see in the Philiedelphia vid
The real question is... Why?

No. I mean why would an amerimutt live in those slums for a day. You got family there?
No my cousin knows people who lived there, and I asked to stay a night for the experience.

Why would you want to experience that?
I was interested in the simple living cope, it is actually why I pursued money maxxing. I wanted to retire in a cheap area while I was still relatively young(<40), but I have given up on this idea. As I found simple living is still very unstable/unpredictable and other problems.

I was interested in the simple living cope, it is actually why I pursued money maxxing. I wanted to retire in a cheap area while I was still relatively young(<40), but I have given up on this idea. As I found simple living is still very unstable/unpredictable and other problems.
There's a difference between simple living and living in a slum in Delhi. Simple living is what I'll be doing for the rest of my life if I don't pick up my shit. Frankly I shudder at the very thought of living in slums.

There's a difference between simple living and living in a slum in Delhi. Simple living is what I'll be doing for the rest of my life if I don't pick up my shit. Frankly I shudder at the very thought of living in slums.
I see. The tolerable level of simple living is probably around $15000/yr costs mark in America, probably $2-4k/yr in curryland, while working 20-30 hours a week. Enough money for some affordable hobbies, a decent shack/1 bedroom house, decent diet, eating out once a month. I can actually already afford this for a few decades at my current savings but I want to travel for 5 years to various Buddhist sites globally, and the cost of traveling the world is 25k for a simple 2nd world life, and 50k yr for basic first world. I plan on doing a bunch of expensive Buddhist/spiritual retreats which means I will be leaning towards the 50k/yr in costs for 5-10 years I will be traveling. For that reason retiring will take me 15-25 years from now:smonk:

Last edited:
I see. The tolerable level of simple living is probably around $15000/yr costs mark in America, probably $2-4k/yr in curryland, while working 20-30 hours a week. Enough money for some affordable hobbies, a decent shack/1 bedroom house, decent diet, eating out once a month. I can actually already afford this for a few decades at my current savings but I want to travel for 5 years to various Buddhist sites globally, and the cost of traveling the world is 25k for a simple 2nd world life, and 50k yr for basic first world. I plan on doing a bunch of expensive Buddhist/spiritual retreats which means I will be leaning towards the 50k/yr in costs for 5-10 years I will be traveling. For that reason retiring will take me 15-25 years from now:smonk:
I know curries who make 200k/year at google. Some of them already own a Tesla and have gfs from all around the globe. And they are barely in their 30s!! One of them is a trucel and a gigasimp. Makes my blood boil looking at my own salary. :feelsree:

What a massive shithole. Holy fuck I’ve never been so thankful to live in St Louis.
You should visit some mega shithole slum area like Dhaka/Delhi/Mumbai/Manila . It will give you perspective and makes inceldom seem like a minor issue. There is also some type of feeling of superiority you get to feel seeing these poor people in immense pain and suffering. Unironically visiting the Indian slums and living their for a night, did wonders for my mental health more so than visiting a therapist or video games did. Finally getting to see people inferior(sure it is to no fault of their own but they are objectively below me) to me, gave me immense satisfaction. I finally felt like I was a human seeing inferor beings. It really is a good cope and an experience I Will never forget.
I know curries who make 200k/year at google. Some of them already own a Tesla and have gfs from all around the globe. And they are barely in their 30s!! One of them is a trucel and a gigasimp. Makes my blood boil looking at my own salary. :feelsree:
Those curries at least most of them are very try hard and studious. They deserve every cent and shekel they farm. I have known many, they would spend hours upon hours studying, working, bettering themselves. Their work ethic was next level. I was one tier below them work ethic wise and have paid dearly, with me still having a mediocre salary compared to the super try harder.

You should visit some mega shithole slum area like Dhaka/Delhi/Mumbai/Manila . It will give you perspective and makes inceldom seem like a minor issue. There is also some type of feeling of superiority you get to feel seeing these poor people in immense pain and suffering. Unironically visiting the Indian slums and living their for a night, did wonders for my mental health more so than visiting a therapist or video games did. Finally getting to see people inferior(sure it is to no fault of their own but they are objectively below me) to me, gave me immense satisfaction. I finally felt like I was a human seeing inferor beings. It really is a good cope and an experience I Will never forget.
I have felt the felt the same way seeing tallfags in my home country. I’d walk by some 6’3 dude and feel like shit and then realize he’s stuck in an Eastern European shithole without a college degree and that I’m a US citizen.

"OOOOH MY SCIENCE! LOOK, POOR PEOPLE! AMERIKKKA IS A THIRD WORLD COUNRTY 1984 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"OOOOH MY SCIENCE! LOOK, POOR PEOPLE! AMERIKKKA IS A THIRD WORLD COUNRTY 1984 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
America is the thirdworld of the first world tbh. But it is still a first world overall.

The hoods and ghettos in the USSA aren't as bad as the slums in the so-called "third world" because America, for the majority of the 20th century, was a genuinely wealthy nation. Many hoods/ghettos in America actually used to be prosperous middle class neighborhoods.

Just give us some more time to decline:feelsLSD:

At this point, our reserve currency status is the only thing we have going for us. Once we lose that, we turn into, at best, Brazil.:feelskek::feelsLSD:

I hope you didn't got robbed when they find out you came from America.
I didn't bring my passport or anything that matters. Only a basic cellphone, some cash, basic id and a few other things. And yes there were many cringy native Indians who kinda want to suck to foreign born Indians. I guess for the status halo or curiosity, probably both.

What a massive shithole. Holy fuck I’ve never been so thankful to live in St Louis.

just watch out for inflation eating into your savings.
St Louis:feelshaha:

The Northside of St Louis is MEGA-GHETTO, and the one place I've ever been that felt genuinely lawless :feelsohgod:

The hoods and ghettos in the USSA aren't as bad as the slums in the so-called "third world" because America, for the majority of the 20th century, was a genuinely wealthy nation. Many hoods/ghettos in America actually used to be prosperous middle class neighborhoods.

Just give us some more time to decline:feelsLSD:

At this point, our reserve currency status is the only thing we have going for us. Once we lose that, we turn into, at best, Brazil.:feelskek::feelsLSD:
ameriMUTT land has tech domination over everything and everywhere but China. So it will still remain strong even if it is a declining power for decades to come. Highly doubtful that it will ever fully collapse without everyone else also being fucked (climate rape, nuke war, Super AIDS).

St Louis:feelshaha:

The Northside of St Louis is MEGA-GHETTO, and the one place I've ever been that felt genuinely lawless :feelsohgod:
Hahahahha bro it’s something else, I live in the fucking hood and some guys are riding dirt bikes. It’s kinda annoying ngl.

ameriMUTT land has tech domination over everything and everywhere but China. So it will still remain strong even if it is a declining power for decades to come. Highly doubtful that it will ever fully collapse without everyone else also being fucked (climate rape, nuke war, Super AIDS).
"Decades to come?" We don't have "decades." There are a myriad of things working to put us out of commission permanently: societal deterioration, governmental dysfunction, financial dysfunction, increasing social and political strife, increasing general disillusionment and demoralization, energy and resource depletion...

Any one of these factors could cause a nation to collapse, but all of them working together? And you still think we have decades?

We are living on borrowed time, my friend. We don't have anything close to "decades" left.
Hahahahha bro it’s something else, I live in the fucking hood and some guys are riding dirt bikes. It’s kinda annoying ngl.
God, I hate dirt bikes.

MISSOURI? OH NO THIS NIGGA IN A LITERALLY WHO? STATE
Do you consider yourself a yankee, southerner, or Midwesterner?
D1E82BDA 9A76 4BC8 B091 433D1329604C

God, I hate dirt bikes.
your kind isn’t too fine with dirt biking or monster trucking. My dad is very into dirt bikes and sometimes I’ll watch the races with him and never once did I see a brown person. It’s all white people. Are niggas afraid of dirt bikes?

Fentanyl made the US' death by overdose surpass death by car accidents.

I have felt the felt the same way seeing tallfags in my home country. I’d walk by some 6’3 dude and feel like shit and then realize he’s stuck in an Eastern European shithole without a college degree and that I’m a US citizen.
east Europe living standard isn't very bad imo
We don't have "decades." There are a myriad of things working to put us out of commission permanently: societal deterioration, governmental dysfunction, financial dysfunction, increasing social and political strife, increasing general disillusionment and demoralization, energy and resource depletion...
only possible fatal problem for Burgerland is decline of white population percentage imo,besides that I can't see why America wouldn't be a rich country in the future,America has huge amount of resources and high techs,it probably would remain the richest country in the future

Last edited:
I really don't. Half of your cryptic shit goes over my head.
Does it? Shouldn't be hard for you. Afterall, you are the stemmaxed prodigy, the likes of which the world has never seen. :lul: