Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking of wearing a mask that covers my entire face from now on

Samurai.Belgrade

Samurai.Belgrade

Jesus Christ Conquers
Perhaps I will buy a Baldwin IV mask, or something of that nature. Perhaps something intimidating so people leave me alone. I'd rather they be scared of me than make a mockery of me.

Don't at least without the mask you can pass prob pass for nt if you try really hard. People will instantly assume you are retarded if you wear a mask

Don't at least without the mask you can pass prob pass for nt if you try really hard. People will instantly assume you are retarded if you wear a mask
Maybe they'll leave me alone if they think I'm retarded

you think god actually appreciates us for making us go down this shitty path. i feel like my hope is diminishing.

you think god actually appreciates us for making us go down this shitty path. i feel like my hope is diminishing.
Being Christian was never about living an easier life. It is meant to be difficult.

Being Christian was never about living an easier life. It is meant to be difficult.
you think god has something better waiting for us after this fucked up life? hopefully he welcomes us in with the most pure of all heart aftER all we’ve suffered.

you think god has something better waiting for us after this fucked up life? hopefully he welcomes us in with the most pure of all heart aftER all we’ve suffered.
That depends on your faith in him and the works you produce. God won't give you extra rewards just because you're ugly. You need to live for him like everyone else.

That depends on your faith in him and the works you produce. God won't give you extra rewards just because you're ugly. You need to live for him like everyone else.
I hope so. I want to get back into the gym and start reading the Bible again to connect myself more with the Lord. Only thing that boils my blood is how us Christians always get mocked for our Religion but everyone else seems to be appreciated.