Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of starting a meet up group for non neurotypical men

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Where I'm at, I'm thinking about starting a meet up group for non neurotypical men of all ages where we discuss life events and stuff like that. I this a good idea?

Yes its a great idea, but you will get shut down buy cucks & foids for "misogynistic hate group meet up" or some bullshit :soy:

Nice try, FBI.

Seriously though, meetups are pointless. There is nothing you could discuss there that you couldn't discuss here in more details and with a written record.

Yes its a great idea, but you will get shut down buy cucks & foids for "misogynistic hate group meet up" or some bullshit :soy:
I only want to go to a "misogynistic hate group meet up."

Seriously though, meetups are pointless. There is nothing you could discuss there that you couldn't discuss here in more details and with a written record.
Yeah but it's nothing like face to face meetings. Neuro diverse people are probably more likely to be isolated than neuro typical people and isolation just makes mental health worse.

That's great and all

It would be a good idea. Hard part would be bringing everyone together without cucks and foids trying to disrupt. Maybe someplace rural and private. When we meet, we all wear long sleeves, gloves, pants, and masks with hoods or head coverings. Guns optional I guess. The point is to show as little physically of ourselves as we can. When looks are as controlled for as possible, we can start talking about things like life, activism and general blackpill shit. Maybe try to get each other jobs and network with each other.

I'd be down if its in TX or OK/southwest AR/LA.

Where I'm at, I'm thinking about starting a meet up group for non neurotypical men of all ages where we discuss life events and stuff like that. I this a good idea?
would non NT chads be allowed?

Suddenly 10 people get arrested on behalf of hate speech and misogyny...

Too shy and socially retarded to even meet up with fellow incels

I would like to talk with other incels but i don't think there are a lot of blackpilled ones on my country

I went to this group thing with non-NT people quite a while ago and they were more bluepilled than normies. But a non-NT blackpill meetup is possible, sure. I wouldn’t go though.

I went to this group thing with non-NT people quite a while ago and they were more bluepilled than normies. But a non-NT blackpill meetup is possible, sure. I wouldn’t go though.
Maybe I should slowly but surely dispense black pills. Don't want to give too much in one sitting.