Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of ordering Burger king home delivery

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
What should i order?

34760806 8873107 image a 50 1603474084652 1

Everything they have

A big burger with coca cola and some fried chicken

Burger king foot lettuce

A big king XXL, large fries and coke and lots of onion rings. BBQ sauce is a plus.

Whatever has the highest protein. Chicken nuggets?

if you don't add onion rings on that order you aren't worthy of my respect

20240810 112244

Half finished with first chicken burger

Have it you're way

I think it was 2 dollar, Dw about it i appreciate your dedication.
No biggie.
Do you play on Steam? I can buy you some keys worth 3.5 euro and dm you the keys

I remember when burgerking had those delicious 99 cent spicy chicken sandwiches with the red patties. It was my favorite food in the whole world and they got rid of it.

FUCK BURGERKING I HOPE THEY FUCKING SHUT DOWN

I remember when burgerking had those delicious 99 cent spicy chicken sandwiches with the red patties. It was my favorite food in the whole world and they got rid of it.

FUCK BURGERKING I HOPE THEY FUCKING SHUT DOWN
A racist JetBlue passenger wearing a Burger King crown was caught on camera repeatedly using the n-word

Found your picture

But yeah, Fuck em hard for not giving you that burger anymore, Rape their female employees and send the males to be raped by faggots .

I have savings so dont worry, But they are to fix my jew problem still not enough tho
The Jewish Question is already solved.

IMG 4074

They were the Scythians (brown).

Anyways, good you have savings. Many others don’t so I gib them encouragement. Nothing worse than being broke and Incel, other than jail.

Why are people still responding to this thread

Years ago my old hobo friend and me ordered two of their biggest burgers, named Big King XXL, two for each of us. They were really big and good. I could only eat 1 1/2. But this was some years ago and we still had some vouchers left. Pay 1 get 2. So it was affordable.

A bacon king combo meal with a large coke and a bunch of sauces