Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thinking of life as a videogame kinda makes me less sad

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
You are playing a game that you can turn off at any moment, in my case, I'm only sticking around to see something like 3rd world war or a massive glacial period, for example.

i play vidya for 14 hours a day to escape reality as long as i can.

mY LiFe Is LiKe A ViDeO gAmE :soy:

time to reroll

Yeah I've been viewing life this way for like 2 years or some shit now. It definitely makes it a lil less depressing and a little easier too

If I thought of it as a video game I would have quit by now.

Trying hard to beat the stage
aLL wHiLe I aM sTiLL cOLLeCtInG cOinS

Nigga my life is the world’s longest Family Guy cutaway joke

You're permanently stuck at level 1 while everyone else is either level 100+ or level 1,000+. You easily die in combat, the weakest boss takes you a while to defeat while everyone else just one shots. Then when the game is over, your overall statistics pale in comparison to others. Its over.

You're permanently stuck at level 1 while everyone else is either level 100+ or level 1,000+. You easily die in combat, the weakest boss takes you a while to defeat while everyone else just one shots. Then when the game is over, your overall statistics pale in comparison to others. Its over.
Glad no one's there to actually evaluate you post-game.

Glad no one's there to actually evaluate you post-game.
Your parents if they're still alive (If you ropemaxx), brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews.