Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking of going MGTOW

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Always used go laugh at these fucks, but now I sort of realised maybe it's cos I thought I was better.

I used to think their arguments were lame, like saying chads who hook up with girls in clubs are just hooking up with skanks and they dont care about the Chad, and just wanted to have fun.

Because I missed out on that, and am so mentally fucked up because of it, I'm sort of thinking now MGTOW is going to be an easy way out for me.

I definitely don't want to get married, even though I could find a wife in week no problem, because reality is she won't value me like she valued the random guy she made out with in a club, or the random chad she fucked, it the 2 tyrones her and her friend had a 4sum with, so I won't be a simp.

MGTOW is looking attractive, I can have a good life, im not breadline starving poor, and I'd basically just be opting out (admitting failure) from the real game (hookup culture).

Is anyone else considering this?

going MGTOW isn't going to do anything if you're an incel.
That's like harvesting grapes when they aren't ripe

We already are. The only difference is incels still desire relationships.

You can’t go MGTOW if women want nothing to do with you in the first place.

they do have a point tbh

women don't really like chad, they like the validation they provide. Even they can get fucked in the long run. That's why they pump and dump

I definitely don't want to get married, even though I could find a wife in week no problem, because reality is she won't value me like she valued the random guy she made out with in a club, or the random chad she fucked, it the 2 tyrones her and her friend had a 4sum with, so I won't be a simp.
how are you gonna find a wife in a week? as an below average looking guy youd still have to go to SEA and betabuxx a lot and then you might find a wife but it would take more than a week. There was this average looking PUA manlet who went JBWmaxxing in SEA and he did 3k approaches and only got laid 3 times and each time for monetary reasons. Point is, even in SEA you have great hypergamy to beat.
Just cus youre MGTOW doesnt mean you can suddenly bypass lookism.
women don't really like chad, they like the validation they provide. Even they can get fucked in the long run. That's why they pump and dump
What? women do like chad, but chad pumps and dumps them. Not the other way around.

So far: massive levels of cope in this thread.

There's nothing wrong with embracing the MSTOW (dunno why so many incels cope by adding the S part) philosophy for your own mental well-being. Do your own thing, don't stress these vapid foids and their ever increasing demands that you'll never match up to, cope with a dog and a doll for everything else you'd want from them.

how are you gonna find a wife in a week? as an below average looking guy youd still have to go to SEA and betabuxx a lot and then you might find a wife but it would take more than a week. There was this average looking PUA manlet who went JBWmaxxing in SEA and he did 3k approaches and only got laid 3 times and each time for monetary reasons. Point is, even in SEA you have great hypergamy to beat.
Looks don't matter to get an LTR, I know i, and many people here, could find an LTR, and it doesn't need to be in SEA, can be in Europe or USA even, and she'd agree to marry us.
Maybe a week was exaggerating, but in total to find a foid who would agree to even look at my face, build a relationship, all that crap, 3 months say

There's nothing wrong with embracing the MSTOW (dunno why so many incels cope by adding the S part) philosophy for your own mental well-being. Do your own thing, don't stress these vapid foids and their ever increasing demands that you'll never match up to, cope with a dog and a doll for everything else you'd want from them.
The problem is you have to live in a society, I still need to walk past all the bars and clubs and see the foids in tight clothes and make up all of them hungry just to have one night stands with Chad (or in Asia, 2/10 JBWs).
For MSTOW to properly work you need to go off the grid

Looks don't matter to get an LTR, I know i, and many people here, could find an LTR, and it doesn't need to be in SEA, can be in Europe or USA even, and she'd agree to marry us.
Maybe a week was exaggerating, but in total to find a foid who would agree to even look at my face, build a relationship, all that crap, 3 months say
Honestly if you have that kind of power you really can't call yourself an incel. Most of us can't even get foids to give us the time of day, how the hell is a LTR even possible? Hell, most incels want that but it's a dream they will never wake up to.

What? women do like chad, but chad pumps and dumps them. Not the other way around.

So far: massive levels of cope in this thread.
Basement Dweller IQ post

There are plenty of western holes who hunger for a betacuck.

The only difference between a hole in america and gook from SEA is the level of appreciation that will be given to you for being a betacuck. Most gooks will be grateful while a western roastie will still treat you like shit and consider you disposable.

Basement Dweller IQ post

The only difference between a hole in america and gook from SEA is the level of appreciation that will be given to you for being a betacuck. Most gooks will be grateful while a western roastie will still treat you like shit and consider you disposable.
Basically this, as long as you're not a trucel, <3/10, you can get an LTR anywhere.
I'd say less than 10% of people here are trucels, but we all have flaws, mine is being ethnic, it doesn't mean I can't have an LTR

Always used go laugh at these fucks, but now I sort of realised maybe it's cos I thought I was better.

I used to think their arguments were lame, like saying chads who hook up with girls in clubs are just hooking up with skanks and they dont care about the Chad, and just wanted to have fun.

Because I missed out on that, and am so mentally fucked up because of it, I'm sort of thinking now MGTOW is going to be an easy way out for me.

MGTOW is looking attractive, I can have a good life, im not breadline starving poor, and I'd basically just be opting out (admitting failure) from the real game (hookup culture).

Is anyone else considering this?
We already are. The only difference is incels still desire relationships.
^This.
The only option we have is to go MGTOW 'Monk', They are really good at coping and I do not see why we shit on them for this.
By doing the same things we can actually live a better, more fulfilling life.

If you're forced into it you're MSTOW
Just like a wagecuck is not a employee.

The irony of MGTOW is that they are almost all incels in denial.

There are some chads in MGTOW, or were chads in MGTOW, but the number is miniscule.

Most chads, having accepted validation at an early age, and being socialized to be a disposable, bluepilled, waste of oxygen, will have no problem fucking and not thinking about how this affects himself or others, or how it will affect him down the line.

Most who have had the ability and time to think about their own social circumstances and observe the behavior and consequences of those around them are usually too alone, isolated, and bored anyways imo.

Last edited:
The irony of MGTOW is that they are almost all incels in denial.

There are some chads in MGTOW, or were chads in MGTOW, but the number is miniscule.

Most chads, having accepted validation at an early age, and being socialized to be a disposable, bluepilled, waste of oxygen, will have no problem just fucking and not thinking about how this affects himself or others.

Most who have had the ability and time to think about their own social circumstances and observe the behavior and consequences of those around them are usually too alone, isolated, and bored anyways imo.
yeah, and because society re engineered the role and prominence of foids, now they still value a Chad who pumps and dumps them way more than us

I made a thread 5 years on the MGTOW forum asking their opinion on incels going there own way. https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/can-an-involuntary-celibate-man-be-mgtow/

I'd say if you can genuinely let it go and not care anymore then sure, but otherwise you're fooling yourself.
agree letting it go is hard. I been watching some MGTOW videos and they go to places like Miami, Dubai, Vegas, where they are still surrounded by hot girls who are only interested in hot guys, or rich ugly guys, but they seem to be happy and have a.good time.

also I'm a bit new to the MGTOW thing, is 40yr old virgin a MGTOW ?
If you're forced into it you're MSTOW
Just like a wagecuck is not a employee.
wagecucking is confusing, what exactly makes a wagecuck? is it basically anyone who works for a firm ?

looks still matter, youd still have to have very basic level of looks. meaning for western countries being at least 5'10, not recessed average face, NW2 max, average frame, an average paying job + on top of that a social circle.
If you think you can get a betabuxx wife, then why not just try it. What are even your physical + monetary and social stats like? How much do you earn, how tall are you, how recessed are you, how well are you off socially? I dont know what ethnicity you are, but chinks/curries are known to be ugly as hell.

yea single mom post wall roasties who need help to raise their bastard children.

HammerHand is a great MGTOW to listen to. I check out all of his videos. He is constantly dropping truth bombs on femoids so they despise him haha. YouTube even banned him for telling too much truth about foids and classed it as 'hate speech' :soy:

He is on a site called Bitchute now:-

If you really want to go MGTOW, you first have to put in the work to get laid. If not youre just MSTOW which is really just a fancy word for incel.

Last edited:
@mods

when a guy admits he is a volcel why the fuck hasn't he been banned yet?

Welcome to the MSTOW club. Just don't let your ego get in the way. When you start posting "king's meals" of microwaved velveeta cheese sandwiches you know you've lost it.

you can go and become whatever you want the blackpill is everywhere around you

MGTOW = incel in denial.

"You've been sent your own way."
Should i go my own way? :feelstastyman:

I have alot of respect for MGTOW.
I don't get why people call it cope the game is rigged from the start so what are they suppose to do? Work a 12 shift and come home to a cheating wife?
They know female nature and the gynocentric laws, instead of playing the game they opt out.

Honestly why do we care so much of pleasing woman and their feeling, fuck these hoes.