Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of going back home and learning some trade

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
thinking of going for electrician. probably too low iq for it,but my father does it so maybe i have a chance. my head has turned into mush especially after my grandmother death.

was backhome last week.man life is way easier over there.saw guys like me leading semi decent lives.they will get cucked but even chad gets cucked so not like you have much of a chance here on earth.

Smart.

In particular, dad can help.

Easiest way to make money is in trades, electrician is a good one, especially with your father doing it.

Trades are great because its not big corporations doing it so you have as much opportunity as you want if you make a business. And it has good union pay if you just want to stay as a worker which most tradesmen do.

And its actually something useful. Can't be offshored and also not automated anytime soon.

Easiest way to make money is in trades, electrician is a good one, especially with your father doing it.

Trades are great because its not big corporations doing it so you have as much opportunity as you want if you make a business. And it has good union pay if you just want to stay as a worker which most tradesmen do.

And its actually something useful. Can't be offshored and also not automated anytime soon.
it's that i wanna move backhome(i was there last week and actually felt human.people there are a thousand times more ugly),and see how it goes.heck i was thinking of just grabbing a backpack and going on homeless/pilgrimage so i am running out of ideas,and this one feels like it should keep me coping without completely changing my life. i will see how much the trades cost and see if i can study there for a while. my inceldom,my depression,my guilt over my sins,my sadness, my life is becoming so unbearable and i am honestly desperate for solutions.

Just do trade where ya live now

That’s the great thing about trades, they can’t be outsourced like so many programming jobs, which means they have a limited supply of workers, and an even more limited supply of experienced licensed tradesmen who actually know what they are doing