Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thinking of getting jaw/chin fillers

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
Many users here have told me I would ascend with a wider jaw and chin. It is also cheap af where I live. I might just get a few ml of temporary dermal fillers to see how it looks.

Because this means you can ascend with looksmaxxing and this means you are not a truecel, therefore fakecel.
He has to ascend with HARD looksmaxxing aka surgerymaxxing. You are only a fakecel if you can ascend with soft lookmaxxing (like losing weight if you are a fat fuck). You only need hard looksmaxxing if you are genetic shit and truecel

If you can ascend with surgery - you are a fakecel.
If you need to do anything that can't be done naturally to ascend, then you aren't a fakecel as far as I'm concerned. If you legit need to go under the knife just to not be ugly as shit then that is a huge telltale sign of your subhuman genetics.

If you need to do anything that can't be done naturally to ascend, then you aren't a fakecel as far as I'm concerned. If you legit need to go under the knife just to not be ugly as shit then that is a huge telltale sign of your subhuman genetics.
This. I swear this forum is always on a fakecel witchunt all the time.

No. If you can ascend after surgery - you are not an incel.
He can technically ascend with surgery, but in his natural state he is a truecel
IMG 1922

This. I swear this forum is always on a fakecel witchunt all the time.
I know right? If you have to drastically change your own biology with man made surgery to pass as okay looking it’s over for you. Only fatcels are fakecels because they could naturally change that and see where they stand but choose not to. Same goes for your autism. If you have to fake confidence and fake being calm in social situations while your autist brain is about to short circuit you aren’t a fakecel either just because you refuse to act like a completely different person to jestermaxx

No, he would still be a subhuman incel.
There’s his after picture. Not Chad of course, but definitely passes as low tier normie. Chin is life. Subhuman Jaw equals subhuman life
IMG 1923

My side profile doesn't look this bad. I have a mild underbite
My side profile is also nowhere near this bad either. I have a mildly recessed jaw and overbite. Funnily enough, so did my dad, so did his sister, and so does her son and daughter.