Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Thinking of focusing on old or fat girls

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Makes no sense for me to go after thin attractive young women. My time is better spent trying to ascend with a fatty or an old lady. If I can pull a woman it would be one of those. Maybe once I ascend with one of them, then I will go after actually attractive females.

I was rejected by an obese midget, and I'm average looking.

I'd fuck the hell out of milfs NGL

Even if you ascend with a fat toliet she will cheat.

They're Chad only too.

why waste your life doing this

JFL at thinking those are more easy to get as an incel.

i will gladly creampie any woman who likes me who is under 200 lbs 14 times a day

One reason the niggers like fat chicks is they have a higher degree of vaginal tightness due to their obesity

Ehat really bothers me about that is some other guy gets quality grade pussy and i get that, and you’ll always be reminded of that when you go out in public

landwhales have enormous ego's thanks to the whole body positivty thing. chad only

why would you want that?

Ehat really bothers me about that is some other guy gets quality grade pussy and i get that, and you’ll always be reminded of that when you go out in public
this is why i will never settle for ethnic foids. because i know swarthoids are fucking white foids. i deserve to have a white foid since i myself am white

Makes no sense for me to go after thin attractive young women. My time is better spent trying to ascend with a fatty or an old lady. If I can pull a woman it would be one of those. Maybe once I ascend with one of them, then I will go after actually attractive females.
even they will reject you if you are ugly or not chad

don't waste your time. I've tried with fat women, they are all the same. Ironically the fat women want a healthy looking guy even though their fat....