Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment thinking of doing an experiment where I go to a therapist and talk about the blackpill

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Upload the encounters and post them on here to prove that therapy doesnt work.

But what therapist should I go to?

Also should I discuss me catfishing?

Good idea. I would say you should avoid talking about catfishing. The therapist might immediatly classify you as some sort of pathologic liar or immoral evil male (if she's a feminist), thus you might have less amplitude to talk about other subjects.

jfl @ giving these con artists your shekels

I´ve already done this.

No point, the therapist disagreed with everything I said.

"Women aren´t superficial like that. They value your character and personality over anything else" ...the 5ft2 Asian manlet therapist told me.

Sounds expensive but if you can afford It then it would make for a interesting experiment. Dont talk about your catfishing tho, just focus on the blackpill.

Good idea. I would say you should avoid talking about catfishing. The therapist might immediatly classify you as some sort of pathologic liar or immoral evil male (if she's a feminist), thus you might have less amplitude to talk about other subjects.
Well should I mention the tinder experiments?
Sounds expensive but if you can afford It then it would make for a interesting experiment. Dont talk about your catfishing tho, just focus on the blackpill.
No it would be covered by state insurance

Last edited:
Well should I mention the tinder experiments?

No it would be state insurance
You can mention it as an experiment for scientific purpose (lol), not as a way to catch foids above your league (even if it's true, the therapist can assume a lot of shit anyway). It's up to you to see how the therapist would take it. Some therapist literally need therapy themselves.

Too low iq. No chance.

"just put yourself out there bro"
here. now give me 100$

You can mention it as an experiment for scientific purpose (lol), not as a way to catch foids above your league (even if it's true, the therapist can assume a lot of shit anyway). It's up to you to see how the therapist would take it. Some therapist literally need therapy themselves.
Well I would say that I was suggested therapy by people saying I need help for they im thinking and then discuss the blackpill saying how I feel about todays society

I´ve already done this.

"Women aren´t superficial like that. They value your character and personality over anything else" ...the 5ft2 Asian manlet therapist told me.

How much money did you waste? I bet your therapist is gay, there's no way a 5'2" straight asian man can be a sane therapist.

I was suggested therapy
So you actually think you might have a chance to get help from these con artists ? Never began.

If you have hundreds of bucks to lose, rather put them on some risky asset in forex or crypto JFL. At least you have a chance to get something out of it in the end.

So you actually think you might have a chance to get help from these con artists ? Never began.

If you have hundreds of bucks to lose, rather put them on some risky asset in forex or crypto JFL. At least you have a chance to get something out of it in the end.

No to prove to it cucks that their advice is shit.

But im going to use my state covered insurance.

I always talked about the blackpill with psychologists. Most of them are bluepilled, avoid women in particular.

Can you perhaps tell more about that or do you have already made a thread about this?

Can you perhaps tell more about that or do you have already made a thread about this?
I brought up hypergamy, halo effect, society treating men like garbage, sexual market value, etc...

He denied everything. Imagine having cucktears as your therapist.

Already did that, it didn't work.

Therapy is for white privileged, femoids who are never single cause, vagina, and drink tea while discussing non issues.

I tried this. Pointless. Predictable responses of “jUsT TaLk tO wOmEn bRo” etc

Being very serious here, you're actually someone who I think would benefit from therapy. You've had relationships and slept with many women (don't forget to mention this to your therapist), but the moment you began to struggle, suddenly women hate you and you're an incel :rolleyes:

He denied everything. Imagine having cucktears as your therapist.

But he will never ''deny'' the Lolocaust, although it is not even proved. He is just a cuck.

Being very serious here, you're actually someone who I think would benefit from therapy. You've had relationships and slept with many women (don't forget to mention this to your therapist), but the moment you began to struggle, suddenly women hate you and you're an incel :rolleyes:
Yea because of female standards and hypergamy.

You are literally blue pilled.

You know nothing how dating works

Upload the encounters and post them on here to prove that therapy doesnt work.

But what therapist should I go to?

Also should I discuss me catfishing?
Don't. There's a decent chance you'll be sent to spend at least 24 hours in a mental institution. And a psych ward is not a pleasant place:
http://lauriekramer.com/psychward/
https://www.sane.org/mental-health-and-illness/facts-and-guides/involuntary-treatment
https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/vb3web/held-in-psych-ward-against-my-will

Yea because of female standards and hypergamy.

You are literally blue pilled.

You know nothing how dating works

Didn't you say you slept with 30+ women? Not to mention you'd rub it in people's faces, somehow evading a perm ban when the rules were more lax.

Maybe you aged, who knows. Ask your therapist. But if you can get help unlike some people here, then you really should. Accusing people of being "blue pilled" when they think you have a chance to escape hell is silly. Why would anyone want to live a life alone.

Last edited:
That is a good idea tbh. If you speak about catfishing speak about it afterwards so they dont hate you right off the bat. We need proof that therapy is a scam and no one cares about incels, even someone who is paid to pretend to care.

Didn't you say you slept with 30+ women? Not to mention you'd rub it in people's faces, somehow evading a perm ban when the rules were more lax.

Maybe you aged, who knows. Ask your therapist. But if you can get help unlike some people here, then you really should. Accusing people of being "blue pilled" when they think you have a chance to escape hell is silly. Why would anyone want to live a life alone.
Age has nothing to do with it, its all based on female behaviors towards a man.

I used a photo that was 10 years from hot or not, which was a 9.4 and put in a current rating system and it got a 6.8.

I literally look the same, even trying to looksmaxx if I was to do it for the 4th time would be a waste of time.

This is where your blue pilled mindset basically blaming the guys age which is the biggest cope of all.

Even my own mother gives this type of advice.

Why are you on this site and dont acknowledge the blackpill on female nature
Don't. There's a decent chance you'll be sent to spend at least 24 hours in a mental institution. And a psych ward is not a pleasant place:
http://lauriekramer.com/psychward/
https://www.sane.org/mental-health-and-illness/facts-and-guides/involuntary-treatment
https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/vb3web/held-in-psych-ward-against-my-will

Oh talking about looks and the blackpill? You know its against the law to do this right?