Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thinking it’s time to get drunk

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
One of the worst years of my life. It’s Christmas Eve. Most of my friendships have dwindled down to nothing. No gf and no prospects at getting one. Extremely lonely and know everyone else is enjoying this time with loved ones. Can’t take it sober anymore, time to start drinking..

I got stupid high and drunk all day yesterday, good times

You are not alone in this merry rotmas

I got stupid high and drunk all day yesterday, good times
I maybe even walk to the bar if enough of this snow melts. But if it doesn’t I have enough alcohol here at home. :feelsthink:

im getting drunk rn. i'm so sad, i wish i wasn't so sentimental. i wanna have a heart of ice and not care about being nobody

im getting drunk rn. i'm so sad, i wish i wasn't so sentimental. i wanna have a heart of ice and not care about being nobody
I hear ya. Times like this I gotta just numb the pain and loneliness.

Hell yeah bro. Cheers :feelsLightsaber:

What are you having tonight?

Hell yeah bro. Cheers :feelsLightsaber:

What are you having tonight?
Pepsi with whiskey.

I’m running low. Getting angry. Thinking of walking to the bar. The loneliness feeling isn’t numb enough yet. :feels:

Pepsi with whiskey.

I’m running low. Getting angry. Thinking of walking to the bar. The loneliness feeling isn’t numb enough yet. :feels:
Good choice. I'm having jack with coke zero. I've had like 500ml but that's nothing for me to be fair. I know that feel when you want more but you're running low. I think I will just finish the bottle and go to bed. There's nothing more to gain once you've achieved the peak drunkness anything after that is just your brain trying to maintain that level of drunk which feels good don't get me wrong but don't put yourself in harm's way while going out shitfaced ok. Just get more booze the next time lad ok :feelsokman: It will be alright just have fun

I got super drunk last night. I am hungover as fuck rn and rotting.

The trick for me is to drink hard the day before a holiday or weekend. So that way, you spend most of the day sleeping on the holiday or weekend.

Its also a really good way to lose weight. Since on the day that you're hungover and sleeping for the entire day, you only eat a bit later at night. Whereas in a normal day, you'd eat multiple meals a day.