Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill thinking about women after fapping

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
you just start to realize aside from being hot theres really nothing there. just an empty vapid husk of a human.

Essentially, yes. I hump my pillow to simulate real sex with a foid in missionary, and it feels heavenly until I coom and then I feel nothing but regret. Foids have organs like us, skin like us, bodily functions like us, brains like us (not), but yet they have an everlasting God like status over the entire male population like the way the female of a bee colony is the queen and is worshipped accordingly

Women don't need to be something more than hot empty husks.

They just need to exist to win at life. Society and men will take care of them by default.

Thats why I stopped masturbating altogether.
but yet they have an everlasting God like status over the entire male population like the way the female of a bee colony is the queen and is worshipped accordingly
Brutal truth, by masturbating to them we are basically worshiping and revering them as semi godly beings. I hate how worthless are averave men seen in the eyes of society whilst females are worshipped and treated like angels that came on earth from heaven even though their minds are much more sinister and depraved than ours, sick realm.

Yes, for a while your mind clears up and you can see them for who they really are.