Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about wearing a mustache

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I want to shave everything and only leave a mustache.

I am kinda scared, since that will either make me look like a cartel member or like a pedophile

I hope to end up like this:

Bild.jpeg

Instead of like this:

Bild.jpeg

Wish me luck you faggots

Last edited:
For most, that looks quite off-putting, especially if it's not a thick handlebar-type that would make you look higher T; doubt a teenager-type subhuman caterpillar would help... :feelswhat:

Though I guess in the long run, it doesn't matter too much either way; no mustache for your face/height. :society:

For most, that looks quite off-putting, especially if it's not a thick handlebar-type that would make you look higher T; doubt a teenager-type subhuman caterpillar would help... :feelswhat:
I have high t
Though I guess in the long run, it doesn't matter too much either way; no mustache for your face/height. :society:
Beard can ascend your SMV, it can also descend your smv. Depends on if your beard looks good or bad

leave the forum gypsie

Mustache is good.