Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Thinking about trying to cold approach

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Not for dates or for phone numbers, but for hugs. Yes, hugs. I'm so utterly skin-starved that I'll take time out of my day to hug random strangers. If I decide to go through with it, I'll put on the one shirt I own that isn't black or some very dark color, camp in some busy area where lots of people are coming in and out (food court at the mall comes to mind), and ask for hugs from anyone who it wouldn't be too weird to hug in public.

If I do go through with it, I'll tell you how it went. I'm not ugly enough to outright disgust people on sight, so I think I might have a shot at getting at least one hug in one or two hours.

Enjoy getting accused of harrasment and rape.

I think my autism would be triggered so hard if I did that, but you do you OP.

If I do go through with it, I'll tell you how it went. I'm not ugly enough to outright disgust people on sight, so I think I might have a shot at getting at least one hug in one or two hours.
They would of stopped it long ago if women were feeling the same way, no one cares about us and we only have ourselves in this world.

Its sad what being pussy starved does to a man

I know how it feels to not have touched another living being for years.... Physical isolation drives me crazy sometimes :feelsbadman:
Good luck.

Enjoy getting accused of harrasment and rape.
One time in middle school, a pair of girls were doing this exact same thing as a joke. I just so happened to be one of the guys they hugged, and I was a lot worse-looking then. Lawsuits shouldn't be a problem if I don't get clingy (which would be counter-productive since I'd be playing the numbers game).

I think my autism would be triggered so hard if I did that, but you do you OP.
The first couple tries are always the hardest.

I know how it feels to not have touched another living being for years.... Physical isolation drives me crazy sometimes :feelsbadman:
Good luck.
Thanks

Try to film it and post the video here.

Have fun in jail

Not for dates or for phone numbers, but for hugs. Yes, hugs. I'm so utterly skin-starved that I'll take time out of my day to hug random strangers. If I decide to go through with it, I'll put on the one shirt I own that isn't black or some very dark color, camp in some busy area where lots of people are coming in and out (food court at the mall comes to mind), and ask for hugs from anyone who it wouldn't be too weird to hug in public.

as long as you target your looksmatch, cold approaching can give results (but expect many failures along the journey)

i don't think you'll end up arrested or anything, just publicly humiliated

as long as you target your looksmatch, cold approaching can give results (but expect many failures along the journey)
I'll target Stacies, too. Uglies as well, provided they don't look like the SJW type that may very well accuse me of rape. After all, this is an entirely platonic pursuit, and only requires the girl to invest a few seconds of her time if she agrees.

I'm also not limiting this to girls in their 20's, or even their 30's.

i don't think you'll end up arrested or anything, just publicly humiliated
What's the worst that can happen?

I'll target Stacies, too. Uglies as well, provided they don't look like the SJW type that may very well accuse me of rape. After all, this is an entirely platonic pursuit, and only requires the girl to invest a few seconds of her time if she agrees.

I'm also not limiting this to girls in their 20's, or even their 30's.
If you are actually going to do this, much respect.
Some guys say Stacies are the most arrogant, entitled people, others say they are cool because they are not as insecure as other foids. Some think uggos are humble and grateful, others say they are the worst foids because they resent all the girls who are prettier than them. So I can't tell which target is the best.

If you are actually going to do this, much respect.
Some guys say Stacies are the most arrogant, entitled people, others say they are cool because they are not as insecure as other foids. Some think uggos are humble and grateful, others say they are the worst foids because they resent all the girls who are prettier than them. So I can't tell which target is the best.
I've met both types of Stacy. Uglies are mostly unpleasant, but not always. Either way, I'm probably going to come across bitchy ladies on both ends. That's just how the numbers game works.

you'll definitely get some hugs. Acting like a faggot is a reliable strategy for getting low-level attention/affection from women.

I haven’t hugged a girl since high school