Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking about the future is so scary

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Things will just get worse and worse, i literally need to die asap

Get high, then you won't think so much about it. Or drunk. Whichever.

Fuck guys im so scared this legit feels like a horror movie i just wish i was normal

I know the feeling, made a thread about it yesterday. At least our time on this cursed world will be short

I know the feeling, made a thread about it yesterday. At least our time on this cursed world will be short
We need to do a suicide pact

Yeah i can't imagine being incel when the agepill hits and my body starts breaking down.

I just hope my parents leave this world soon so i can join them shortly after, no way am i gonna cope as an oldcel.

Chill, you can always just rope tomorrow.

Easy solution; just don’t think about it

Then try carbon monoxide or a helium bag. All you really need is some charcoal, alcohol, and sleeping pills. Take the sleeping pills and booze. Burn the charcoal in a fireproof container in an enclosed room. Personally though I have a high-rise staked out that I know how to get roof access to.

Sleeping 12+ hrs is a good cope, makes time go by faster.
unfortunely i am only able to sleep 7 hours these days.even if i stay in bed for a 1-2 hours i am only able to sleep for one more hour at best.it's brutal when you can't sleepmaxxx