Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thinking about roping

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
As I lie on my cousins couch, listening to “Mean Girls” by Bladee on my MP3 player, looking at the stars, I consider ending my life.

My life had been shit. I was verbally abused by my father. The last time he abused me was 4 days ago. He forced me to stay outside in the rain and untie a really tight rope that he tied himself. I cried after 30 minutes of trying.

It was so humiliating.

I then explained to him how he was always a cunt to my family, and that he is an abusing narcisscist. He then laughed to my face and called me a pussy.

I think I have undiagnosed autism.

I’m crying now. Music really makes me feel alive. It gives me emotions I’ve never experienced. When Bladee says “Absolut with the ice lets get hammered” it makes me feel so sad. It makes me feel nostalgic for events I’ve never experienced.

I want to kill myself.

beat up ur dad before u rope

You're 16, there's still time for you. But you're being fucked up in one of the worst ways possible, to be abused like this in your formative years. If you can keep your sanity, and get out of this situation when you turn 18 or something, I believe there's hope for you.

same boyo but wait another couple years

As I lie on my cousins couch, listening to “Mean Girls” by Bladee on my MP3 player, looking at the stars, I consider ending my life.

My life had been shit. I was verbally abused by my father. The last time he abused me was 4 days ago. He forced me to stay outside in the rain and untie a really tight rope that he tied himself. I cried after 30 minutes of trying.

It was so humiliating.

I then explained to him how he was always a cunt to my family, and that he is an abusing narcisscist. He then laughed to my face and called me a pussy.

I think I have undiagnosed autism.

I’m crying now. Music really makes me feel alive. It gives me emotions I’ve never experienced. When Bladee says “Absolut with the ice lets get hammered” it makes me feel so sad. It makes me feel nostalgic for events I’ve never experienced.

I want to kill myself.
"He then laughed to my face and called me a pussy"
You should have been like, you never taught me to be a man. Literally his relationship to you to teach you to survive in the real world.
As for the rope in the rain, I don't see how it is embarrassing, if my dad told me to do some chore, I just go do it. Although I don't have enough background on the story.

incel trait: shitty parents

You still have time at 16, you need to get laid by 20 or it will be over