Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thinking About My Life

Reality

Reality

Banned. Don't worry about it.
-
I have been consistently thinking about many aspects of my life and life itself and, after months of deep introspection and deliberations, I have concluded that I am a @Daydreamincel and a @ThoughtfulCel . All these months thinking about how to approach life has made me realize that @ThisLifeKillsMe and now that I am @Quarantined , I cannot really do much to change my life. This situation surrounding the coronavirus has stopped many of my plans of improving my life; I am definitely a @CursedCel. Before continuing, I should say @SryMyEnglish, as I am not a native speaker; I am reminescent to a @Mexicanmanletcel. One of the things that have prevented me from having a fulfilling life is that even though I know that @i_a_m_i, I keep comparing my life to others'. This would normally be acceptable; however, I have always been a @Lame Dude, @Wristlet 2, @SadLonelySingle. When I start comparing my life to those that can truly enjoy themselves, I keep telling me @AmIjustDreaming ? However, I know that that is not true and that, in reality, I am a @boredNoLifeEthnic, @SkinjobCatastrophe, @worst man alive, and I constantly think whether I should @PassTheRope/Cope. I don't really know.

strong first post

strong first post

Gigabased post full of shakespearean wordplay

¿Eres un hispanohablante de méxico?

Neat but this should be on offtopic
COBfhla

This one did his homework

Look. A greycel that isn't :soy: or full of shit

@Reality

You know @thebuddhacel made a similar post...

he roped on April 5th.

R.I.P.

I like you already. :feelskek:

Strong one indeed!